Rate the last anime you have watched in a scale of 10

HannahCN said:
Indeed. I felt like an isekai, and had heard good things about this one, so I watched it, that's all there is to it. And yeah, a 7 on IMDb (the system I usually go by for ratings) is a good enough rating indeed.
usually people use mal to pick anime
and in it a decent anime usually have a rating of 8. and i don't follow this imdb

Naiwen said:
Ouran High School Host Club, a 10/10 is my rating for it personally.
it is certainly very nice
and i would like to see it again. i will probably watch it again this weekend.

I watched Ouran highscool club and despite the popularity, it's not good for me. I thought of dropping it off a couple of times in the middle and that's not my idea of having fun.

It's good Yoshida
I am not sure why you think it's not good enough. What made you want to drop it?

Yoshida said:
I watched Ouran highscool club and despite the popularity, it's not good for me. I thought of dropping it off a couple of times in the middle and that's not my idea of having fun.

[quote="Kaynil" pid='208791' dateline='1595335538']
Last I saw was The seven deadly sins,  if that counts,  and I guess it's an 8/10 so far.
I can relate to this.  I ended up pushing through it all because of its reputation,  but there were things that threw me off the loop.  I'd like to hear what threw you off.
[/quote]

Hi Kaynil.
Welcome back. Did you watch the second season of the seven deadly seasons anime?

[quote="Kaynil" pid='208795' dateline='1595335872']
Thanks.
Yes.  I watched all the seasons available on Netflix Au and the movie. 
  :cheers:
[/quote]
That's great! Welcome back
I don't think you remember me. Have you been watching Flying witch anime?

[quote="Kaynil" pid='208795' dateline='1595335872']
Thanks.
Yes.  I watched all the seasons available on Netflix Au and the movie. 
  :cheers:
[/quote]

It's Kaynil!
What a surprise. What's going on man? How is life for you?

[quote="Kaynil" pid='208802' dateline='1595336251']
I remember your username,  I think I missed when it became blue, but it is nice seeing you are still around in the community.  

I haven't . I mean ght give it a look if you reckon I should check it out.
[/quote]

Thank you and yes I got the new color now.
It's this month's group watch anime, so I just asked you. It's good to see you Kaynil. Do you read manga?

[quote="Kaynil" pid='208806' dateline='1595336413']
Hey,  Kaname. 
It's okay.  I've got a sore throat for days,  so I have been taking it easy. Other than that,  I guess you can say I am okay. How are things going on your end?
[/quote]

I am good man.
This new normal is chocking the life out of me but other than I am good. Take care of your health man. How long have you had the sore throat? Did you take any tests man?

[quote="Kaynil" pid='208808' dateline='1595336608']
Oh,  so it is this month's choice.  I better get up to speed with it then,  haha. 
I'm glad you guys are still voting and watching anime together.

Thanks,  glad to see you too. 
I haven't read any recently but in general I enjoy reading manga.
[/quote]
Thank you and it's not fun now.
But Angel wants to do it still and not many are participating. That's cool. I like manga too. What's your favorite genre?

Kaname said:
I am good man.
This new normal is chocking the life out of me but other than I am good. Take care of your health man. How long have you had the sore throat? Did you take any tests man?

[quote="Kaynil" pid='208819' dateline='1595337008']
Glad to hear you are good, although the current global situation is bonkers. Can't wait having things going back to normal. 

I've had it for some days. I went to the doctor and  had a COVID-19 test just to be safe. It came negative. Hopefully woth rest and the medication, I'll be fine in a couple of days.
[/quote]
That's good man.
Sore throat can raise red flags, these days and I am glad it's not that virus. Take care of your health man. Take more vitamins

Back