Q&A session

KuranKaname said:
Mansi is easier to use them archiemeow. I would change my name too but I was told that I am not allowed to change it frequently. So, I gave the idea.
archiemeow XDDDDDD
Which reminds me, I do have the nickname of "Meownsi" XD
Did you know we shelter 30 cats? xD

SecretWish said:
can you be ruthless and do things, that are hard to you? like making sure someone know that you don't care about them all that much and your priority lies elsewhere?

I am a straight forward and awkward person in real life, that's a tough combination ._ .
I often unintentionally end up saying things which hurt others (_ _) Well I apologize for that and it's not always.
All in all, I can be ruthless at times, rude rather, but I don't go out of my way just to show or say anything to anyone xD What a trouble!

Mansi14 said:
archiemeow XDDDDDD

I am a straight forward and awkward person in real life, that's a tough combination ._ .
I often unintentionally end up saying things which hurt others (_ _) Well I apologize for that and it's not always.
All in all, I can be ruthless at times, rude rather, but I don't go out of my way just to show or say anything to anyone xD What a trouble!

i didn't expect you to be ruthless and i don't mean that in the wrong way. it was a surprise for me

Mansi14 said:
archiemeow XDDDDDD

You seem like a cat girl through and through. Do you like dogs too? Why would you shelter 30 cats? Is it a vet or are you from a wealthy family?

SecretWish said:
i didn't expect you to be ruthless and i don't mean that in the wrong way. it was a surprise for me

Indeed >.> Well tada >.>

KuranKaname said:
You seem like a cat girl through and through. Do you like dogs too? Why would you shelter 30 cats? Is it a vet or are you from a wealthy family?

Mansi chan....are your friends still facing any issue while registering?
I have updated some stuff, so I need some feedback.

SecretWish said:
were you ever ashamed of reading yaoi at any point? did anyone ever made fun of you for reading them?

Ashamed of reading yaoi? Not really o_O
I had few friends who used "gay" as an insult, after a bit of, uh, experiences now, you can say they have over their homophobia and read yaoi themselves lol

Claraviolet said:
Mansi chan....are your friends still facing any issue while registering?
I have updated some stuff, so I need some feedback.

I'll ask them. Not been in touch lately.

Mansi14 said:
I had few friends who used "gay" as an insult, after a bit of, uh, experiences now, you can say they have over their homophobia and read yaoi themselves lol

Congratulations on becoming a super moderator.
I am so glad that we have a strong team now. I hope everyone stays and posts more. I am glad to work together with all of you.

Mansi14 said:

at least the word ain't faggot or cocksucker. these insults hurt more that the gay word. it's cool that they are over their homophobia, but reading yaoi, i can't imagine that.

[quote="Mansi14" pid='99953' dateline='1531500407']

Indeed >.> Well tada >.>

I like pretty much all animals. We have 30 cats because of my mom and sister's so very tender kind hearts and due to the cat's incredible reproduction speed (_ _) 
Nobody is a vet in the family and we aare facing some solid financial crisis at the moment because of all this xD
[/quote]

You could sell them or ask others if they are interested in taking care of them. It's not easy to feed 30 cats and now I wonder how you even managed that for at least 1 day

KuranKaname said:
You could sell them or ask others if they are interested in taking care of them. It's not easy to feed 30 cats and now I wonder how you even managed that for at least 1 day

"sell" is absolutely the wrong word. I strongly oppose selling and buying of animals. They are up for adoption right now though.

Claraviolet said:
Congratulations on becoming a super moderator.
I am so glad that we have a strong team now. I hope everyone stays and posts more. I am glad to work together with all of you.

I will be staying although I get rather lousy at posting every now and then

SecretWish said:
at least the word ain't faggot or cocksucker. these insults hurt more that the gay word. it's cool that they are over their homophobia, but reading yaoi, i can't imagine that.

I know right, a lot of homphobes actually open up as bisexual later. That was just surprising initially for me.

Mansi14 said:
"sell" is absolutely the wrong word. I strongly oppose selling and buying of animals. They are up for adoption right now though.

It's cool.
As long as you allow me to flick your forehead when you get lazy, I got no qualms about it xD

Mansi14 said:

I know right, a lot of homphobes actually open up as bisexual later. That was just surprising initially for me.

You buy them at a pet store and you could approach them, if you want to make some money.
But I don't get the big deal of selling

Mansi14 said:

only sometimes they are bisexual but most of the time they just want to beat up gay people as they aren't man enough and that's a piss poor rediculous reason

KuranKaname said:
You buy them at a pet store and you could approach them, if you want to make some money.
But I don't get the big deal of selling
SecretWish said:
only sometimes they are bisexual but most of the time they just want to beat up gay people as they aren't man enough and that's a piss poor rediculous reason

Yeah, that sucks. Where do you live? Things are also currently like that around there?

Back