Q&A session

do you like uke or seme? do you know that many straight women like yaoi because the guys are hot? have you thought of watching yaoi anime?

SecretWish said:
do you like uke or seme? do you know that many straight women like yaoi because the guys are hot? have you thought of watching yaoi anime?

I don't have any uke-seme preference, in fact I don't really care much about it anymore xD
I do know that. I don't like to watch romance anime in general, be it straight or not, so I am only into reading them honestly.

Mansi14 said:
I don't have any uke-seme preference, in fact I don't really care much about it anymore xD
I do know that. I don't like to watch romance anime in general, be it straight or not, so I am only into reading them honestly.

manga too. don't you like reading yaoi manga anymore? you are the only one who i know read it but if you don't read it, then no one would reply to me

SecretWish said:
manga too. don't you like reading yaoi manga anymore? you are the only one who i know read it but if you don't read it, then no one would reply to me

Oh well I have resume that actually. As you have a lot of recommendations, which manga do you suggest I resume with? Hoping it to not be too long and completed. I am not really picky with the content xD

Mansi14 said:
Oh well I have resume that actually. As you have a lot of recommendations, which manga do you suggest I resume with? Hoping it to not be too long and completed. I am not really picky with the content xD

start with at the end of the read. it's completed and the story is good but the authors is a bitch who hates gay people

SecretWish said:
start with at the end of the read. it's completed and the story is good but the authors is a bitch who hates gay people

Eh? I cannot find anything on google. Are you sure that is the name?

Claraviolet said:
Lol...why kiddo?
I kinda expected it but I am still surprised to hear it....

Why indeed.
No reason. It either we exist, or we don't.

Mansi14 said:
I surely knew you existed. I think you had even changed your username once? Not sure if I am mistaken, in which case, my apologizes.
You surely were active enough for me to remember though xD

I don't remember changing my username. I wonder what my previous username is. But I didn't change it or did I change it? Can you see my records?

I don't think we keep track of that. I don't think Kuran ever changed his name. You must be talking about Sebastian. He used to be kizaru first and then changed his name to Sebastian.

SecretWish said:
http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/geu_kkeute_issneun_geos/
this is the link to it and now you can directly read it from this. it's completed and a really good webtoon. will you read it?

You saved me so much trouble of looking for that link! ::what: Thank you :lalala:
I read first chapter and I would really like to see how it goes on ahead, reminds me of the webtoon, lookism, which also had the concept of being in stranger's body.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I don't think we keep track of that. I don't think Kuran ever changed his name. You must be talking about Sebastian. He used to be kizaru first and then changed his name to Sebastian.

Oh yeah, must be o. O

Mansi14 said:
You saved me so much trouble of looking for that link! ::what: Thank you :lalala:
I read first chapter and I would really like to see how it goes on ahead, reminds me of the webtoon, lookism, which also had the concept of being in stranger's body.

Oh yeah, must be o. O

you will like it. the uke is strong. it's not yaoi and there are no scenes at all but it's feel is really good
did you make any progress in reading the rest of the chapters?

SecretWish said:
you will like it. the uke is strong. it's not yaoi and there are no scenes at all but it's feel is really good
did you make any progress in reading the rest of the chapters?

no ;_;

Why is your name Mansi and 14? Do they have any relation? I am always curious but ignore this if you don't feel like answering

KuranKaname said:
Why is your name Mansi and 14? Do they have any relation? I am always curious but ignore this if you don't feel like answering

Mansi14 has been my username everywhere since forever. 14 is the date of birth. I have changed my username to ArchieMio now, but I don't really feel like changing it over here xD

Mansi14 said:
Mansi14 has been my username everywhere since forever. 14 is the date of birth. I have changed my username to ArchieMio now, but I don't really feel like changing it over here xD

Mansi is easier to use them archiemeow. I would change my name too but I was told that I am not allowed to change it frequently. So, I gave the idea.

can you be ruthless and do things, that are hard to you? like making sure someone know that you don't care about them all that much and your priority lies elsewhere?

Back