Q&A session

Star_Of_Hope said:
What is your favorite color mansi and why did you choose cana for your avatar?
My favorite color is black. In addition to that I also like blue, green, turquoise and blood red.
Cana is cool. I like her. And she happened to be in my mind when I was setting up my profile picture... So :p I am thinking of changing it in some time though...

smoker said:
why changed ur usernames??

for kirafrommars to yaoifangirl to mansi14??? any reason?? :p
:what: I never had yaoifangirl as my user name
It was reixkirafrommars :p Well it was in OPF... I wanted to have a different username this time as I always used Mansi14 or Mns14 (14th October being my birth date) as my username on any site...
So I went with the name of couple (Kira and Rei) from the manga Mars which I had read before making the account :p

That is funny now that I look at it XD

Mansi14 said:
My favorite color is black. In addition to that I also like blue, green, turquoise and blood red.
Cana is cool. I like her. And she happened to be in my mind when I was setting up my profile picture... So :p I am thinking of changing it in some time though...

:what: I never had yaoifangirl as my user name
It was reixkirafrommars :p Well it was in OPF... I wanted to have a different username this time as I always used Mansi14 or Mns14 (14th October being my birth date) as my username on any site...
So I went with the name of couple (Kira and Rei) from the manga Mars which I had read before making the account :p

That is funny now that I look at it XD

Are you sure?
We have an account with that username in our forum :D

Mansi14 said:
It's amusing that I am mistaken for being her.
She and I are completely different person:D

Is that so?
I hope you don't take it personally :D
It's just the name that confused us, mansi :D

MadaraUchiha said:
Favorite sports/game?

I would say Badminton for outdoor games since it is kind of the only game I play...
Also I love swimming but haven't swum from months... I miss it...

Mansi14 said:
I would say Badminton for outdoor games since it is kind of the only game I play...
Also I love swimming but haven't swum from months... I miss it...

For how long do you think you can hold your breath?

How long can you hold your breath in water while hanging upside down?

Try this too mansi or are you afraid?    :shrug:

It is just that I wouldn't take words of an old hag too seriously...Just kidding ;)
But yeah I am afraid that you might die due to lack of air one day ._.

MadaraUchiha said:
Under water or in normal conditions?

Normal condition...

Mansi14 said:
It is just that I wouldn't take words of an old hag too seriously...Just kidding ;)
But yeah I am afraid that you might die due to lack of air one day ._.

Normal condition...

I see, good.....

Back