Problems, Suggestions and Feedback

@Claraviolet I'm not getting notifications for some of my tags and replies
We will look into that for sure. Permissions are still messed up.
Why is she weak? What happened?
She got the virus and still had to work and it's been three weeks and she is still sick.
My permissions are not set up correctly. There are forums in which I am allowed to post, but not to edit my posts. I get an error when I edit my posts and then click on the "Submit" button. Then there are some forums in which I am not allowed to post at all.
We will look into it.
Thank you for the feedback

She got the virus and still had to work and it's been three weeks and she is still sick.
Tell her to take lots of Vitamin D3 and K1 (together because D3 needs K2 to be properly absorbed), lots of vitamin C, echinacea, and other Indian herbs (do some research on Google, I don't know what you guys have available on the market).

Last edited:
Tell her to take lots of Vitamin D3 and K1 (together because D3 needs K2 to be properly absorbed), lots of vitamin C, echinacea, and other Indian herbs (do some research on Google, I don't know what you guys have available on the market).
Thank you :)
Yes she is taking the medication however, the recovery is slow

Do you think we should have a religion sub-forum to discuss about religions?
that would work .
but clarie here said political and religious talks are not allowed. i think i do understand. it's easy to get into arguments especially when people are from different countries and religions

Back