Post your plan to watch lists and we can discuss about them here.

Exceptional animation. Phenomenal voice work. Grand story. Memorable characters. One of the best endings in anime. Exhilarating. You are missing out on one of the best anime ever.

MadaraUchiha said:
Exceptional animation. Phenomenal voice work. Grand story. Memorable characters. One of the best endings in anime. Exhilarating. You are missing out on one of the best anime ever.

Yes yes i'll watch it soon (_ _)

I am planning to watch No 6 and tantei gaukun q on the side along with the June anime

Well, I don't have much time these days, but I am planning to watch the following anime.

1. D gray man season season
2. Ao no exorcist second season.
3. Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
4. Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
5. Youjo Senki
6. Boku no Hero Acedemia
7. ReLife
Also, when did you guys start watching anime like this...together? o_O

Claraviolet said:
Well, I don't have much time these days, but I am planning to watch the following anime.

5. Youjo Senki
6. Boku no Hero Acedemia
7. ReLife
Nel came up with the idea, and you know, we thought it was a good idea to increase the activity, which was at 0. And, it did. We discussed Bokurano a lot last month.

Claraviolet said:

5. Youjo Senki
6. Boku no Hero Acedemia
7. ReLife

That's a long list and you should watch with us

MadaraUchiha said:
Nel came up with the idea, and you know, we thought it was a good idea to increase the activity, which was at 0. And, it did. We discussed Bokurano a lot last month.

Why aren't you guys talking about barakamonm

Nel said:
That's a long list and you should watch with us

Why aren't you guys talking about barakamonm

I finished watching it a few days ago, and I'll post a review tomorrow. I just don't have the time to do a detailed analysis, plus, I'm planning to post two other reviews today before posting Barakamon.

MadaraUchiha said:
I finished watching it a few days ago, and I'll post a review tomorrow. I just don't have the time to do a detailed analysis, plus, I'm planning to post two other reviews today before posting Barakamon.

I like your reviews. Can you add a trailer in your review to make it perfect?

MadaraUchiha said:
Yaa, sure, I was planning to anyway. I guess I was being lazy.

It's cool. I like reviews straight to the point and with ratings.

Back