Post your plan to watch lists and we can discuss about them here.

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
My vacation just started and I have a big list thats been piling up and am finally getting time to get through them.

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/BurnsyCEO?status=6&tag=

I'll break down my list into a few categories.The ones marked in redKakegurui

Re:Zero
Noragami
Mahoutsukai no Yome
Konosuba
First squad: The moment of truth
Dies Irai
Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku

3) The ones I will watch no matter what because they are continuations of shows or related to shows I love.

Code Geass: Fukkatsu no Lelouch
Evangelion 3.0+1.0
Fate/stay night movie Heavens feel
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma?Illya
Drifters 2nd season

Steins;gate zero

We can use this thread to pick out our next anime to watch in a month if you all are up for it.

I am planning to watch tantei gaukun q. I would recommend seirei no moribito. It's really good with badass female protagonist
The real deal

My vacation starts on 27th. These are things that I'm definitely gonna watch:

Definitely gonna watch:
1. Movies from Studio Ghibli: Spirited Away, Pricess Mononoke, My Neighbour Totoro, Caste in the Sky, Howl's Moving Castle, Grave of the Fireflies.
2. Other 'classic' anime movies: Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Perfect Blue.
3. Sports: Kuroko no Basuke(this is my recommendation for our June anime), Haikyuu, Hajime no Ippo
4. Resuming anime on-hold: Monster, Fairy Tail
5. Cowboy Bebop, Kara no Kyoukai, etc.

And, by the way, new Code Geass and Steins Gate seasons are coming, and the former with Lelouche? Can't wait.
And, I've watched Noragami. It's pretty good.

MadaraUchiha said:
And, by the way, new Code Geass and Steins Gate seasons are coming, and the former with Lelouche? Can't wait.
And, I've watched Noragami. It's pretty good.

Why are there no more bokurano threads?

BurnsyCEO said:
Why are there no more bokurano threads?

5 episodes per week. I wanted to make some but was really busy with sebby discharge and all

Mansi14 said:

By the way, my exams get over on Friday, and if we discuss 5 episodes a week, half of June will get over, and I'll watch till episode 15 on Saturday. So, you think it's a good idea to discuss episodes 6-`15?

BurnsyCEO said:
Its cool. We cool.

Super cool cool : D
I'll post my list now .w.

MadaraUchiha said:
By the way, my exams get over on Friday, and if we discuss 5 episodes a week, half of June will get over, and I'll watch till episode 15 on Saturday. So, you think it's a good idea to discuss episodes 6-`15?

Well then let's make it 10 per week for remaining episodes so that we are done with it in first week of June.
Also I am going to make a thread which pretty much reviews each episode individually...
Watching just five episodes per week is rather boring :p

MadaraUchiha said:
My vacation starts on 27th. These are things that I'm definitely gonna watch:

Definitely gonna watch:
1. Movies from Studio Ghibli: Spirited Away, Pricess Mononoke, My Neighbour Totoro, Caste in the Sky, Howl's Moving Castle, Grave of the Fireflies.
2. Other 'classic' anime movies: Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Perfect Blue.
3. Sports: Kuroko no Basuke(this is my recommendation for our June anime), Haikyuu, Hajime no Ippo
4. Resuming anime on-hold: Monster, Fairy Tail
5. Cowboy Bebop, Kara no Kyoukai, etc.
I have more in my list but these are definitely in them...
I have watched the first season on Kuroko no basket and Spirited Away...
Do you mind if we decide to watch at least those movies together like we are doing for Bokurano?

Complete Monster! It great. Continue Fairy Tail manga maybe... it seems to coming to an end... Also read Fairy Tail:Zero with it...

Mansi14 said:

Well then let's make it 10 per week for remaining episodes so that we are done with it in first week of June.
Also I am going to make a thread which pretty much reviews each episode individually...

I don't see a list

Mansi14 said:

Making 5 threads instead of 1 thread. We can have completed episodes threads and your reviews so far for bokurano are good

Mansi14 said:
I have more in my list but these are definitely in them...
I have watched the first season on Kuroko no basket and Spirited Away...
Do you mind if we decide to watch at least those movies together like we are doing for Bokurano?

Complete Monster! It great. Continue Fairy Tail manga maybe... it seems to coming to an end... Also read Fairy Tail:Zero with it...
That was gonna be my second choice, after Kuroko no Basuke. What do you say we watch great movies from Studio Ghibli, specifically the ones directed by Miyazaki. We'll start with his most famous work, Spirited Away, plus you've already seen it.

And, by the way, you are gonna post a Bokurano discussion thread this Saturday, right? And, you are gonna review each episode(till 15, that is), in that thread, right?

MadaraUchiha said:
That was gonna be my second choice, after Kuroko no Basuke. What do you say we watch great movies from Studio Ghibli, specifically the ones directed by Miyazaki. We'll start with his most famous work, Spirited Away, plus you've already seen it.

And, by the way, you are gonna post a Bokurano discussion thread this Saturday, right? And, you are gonna review each episode(till 15, that is), in that thread, right?

That anime takes too long to complete we are better off with small anime.

Nel said:
That anime takes too long to complete we are better off with small anime.
Then, what about my second suggestion? Studio Ghibli and Miyazaki are the crown jewel of anime films. We have to watch their works at some point.

MadaraUchiha said:
Then, what about my second suggestion? Studio Ghibli and Miyazaki are the crown jewel of anime films. We have to watch their works at some point.

Okay. But I think they are overrated

BurnsyCEO said:
I don't see a list

Nel said:
Making 5 threads instead of 1 thread. We can have completed episodes threads and your reviews so far for bokurano are good

MadaraUchiha said:

Back