Poll: October 2019 Anime Movies Group Watch 2.0

October 2019 Group Watch Anime Movies

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MadaraUchiha said:
It's not a good idea I know but she can if she wants to.
That's cool man.
I will be looking forward for the announcement. I haven't seen any anime movie, in ages

MadaraUchiha said:
I'll announce it on Friday then. I'll tag everyone and give them a day. Voting closes on Friday please vote tomorrow.
if you are so sure they will participate.
i haven't @risk posting here in ages and i haven't seen nagashiwa too

MadaraUchiha said:
When you click the edit poll link, you'll see the number of votes present for every option and you can edit them since you are an admin. Whatever movies you are interested in, just increase the number by one, apart from the one you voted of course.

I see.
Thank you Madara. I will be careful next time

Looks like sword of the stranger, summer wars are extremely popular.
We should just announce the results man

BurnsyCEO said:
I'm not interested anymore.

Why not.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
Thank you Madara. I will be careful next time

No like if you wanna vote for anything else just tell the options and I'll increase the count.

Lucifer said:
Looks like sword of the stranger, summer wars are extremely popular.
We should just announce the results man

I'll do it tomorrow. Like 20 hours from now.

BurnsyCEO said:
Don't wanna be involved with a couple of users here anymore.
i don't want to involved with people..
but there are others who are good. you can watch these with them and it's your idea

MadaraUchiha said:
Why not.

No like if you wanna vote for anything else just tell the options and I'll increase the count.

I'll do it tomorrow. Like 20 hours from now.

Well, it's fine.
Except for sword of the stranger, I am not familiar with any of the anime movie titles.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Unfortunately, I don't have any positive impression for that anime.
So, I wouldn't want to caste my vote for it
Wow. Is it because you've already seen it or because you don't like Sci-Fi?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Neither.
It's got too much nudity and I am against such anime.

I'm not too familiar too with Maquia, i just thought that the title is dramatic so i vote for it

Blackangel said:
i don't want to involved with people..
but there are others who are good. you can watch these with them and it's your idea

Leave him be angel, be realistic : it's not a loss, that boy can only have decent friendly talk with Madara and Clara. And better to not associated with that boy, he's the only one here that tend to start shit and went ballistic

Silver_Fox said:
I'm not too familiar too with Maquia, i just thought that the title is dramatic so i vote for it

Leave him be angel, be realistic : it's not a loss, that boy can only have decent friendly talk with Madara and Clara. And better to not associated with that boy, he's the only one here that tend to start shit and went ballistic

Well, I don't like such anime.
I tend to stay away from romance and other such genre.

Silver_Fox said:

lucifer told me he is cool..
i am trying to talk with him more to understand. may be we got off on the wrong foot

Blackangel said:
lucifer told me he is cool..
i am trying to talk with him more to understand. may be we got off on the wrong foot

Nope, too risky, i've got enough by his shit. You can proceed alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back