Poll: October 2019 Anime Movies Group Watch 2.0

October 2019 Group Watch Anime Movies

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackangel said:
i keep forgetting that
how many movies can we watch for this month?
I guess we'll be able to watch 4 or 5. We can extend it to next month and watch the remaining.

MadaraUchiha said:
I guess we'll be able to watch 4 or 5. We can extend it to next month and watch the remaining.
that's so cool
thank you so much. i will try to vote for 5 movies now

You can edit the poll though. So increase the number of votes corresponding to the ones you are interested in.

MadaraUchiha said:
You can edit the poll though. So increase the number of votes corresponding to the ones you are interested in.

Isn't this a multiple choice poll?
How can I increase the votes? Could you please explain?

i have voted too
how long will we get to make the announcement? we have lost 10 days in this month and we should start this as soon as possible

Blackangel said:
i have voted too
how long will we get to make the announcement? we have lost 10 days in this month and we should start this as soon as possible
Our activity goes down the drain on Friday anyway so we can announce it on Monday?

MadaraUchiha said:
Our activity goes down the drain on Friday anyway so we can announce it on Monday?
can't we do it on thursday.
it wouldn't take too long that way and i think it's going to be good

MadaraUchiha said:
I'll announce it on Friday then. I'll tag everyone and give them a day.Voting closes on Friday please vote tomorrow.
I thought I have voted man.
I will vote now

Star_Of_Hope said:
Isn't this a multiple choice poll?
How can I increase the votes? Could you please explain?
When you click the edit poll link, you'll see the number of votes present for every option and you can edit them since you are an admin. Whatever movies you are interested in, just increase the number by one, apart from the one you voted of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back