Akatsuki
Staff member
The following are the recommendations for October 2018:
1. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure(2012) 
2. Full Metal Panic
3. Cowboy Bebop
4. Mo Dao Zu Shi
5. Parasyte -the maxim-

The poll will close on Tuesday at 10 PM IST.

BurnsyCEO said:
There are people here who haven't watched parasyte?

I haven't, lol. I watched the first episode and put it on-hold, actually. I plan on resuming it, but not this month. Whatever wins, I'm gonna watch JoJo anyway.
But yes from what I know a lot of people here have watched Parasyte.

MadaraUchiha said:
I haven't, lol. I watched the first episode and put it on-hold, actually. I plan on resuming it, but not this month. Whatever wins, I'm gonna watch JoJo anyway.
But yes from what I know a lot of people here have watched Parasyte.

I am not so sure what to pick. I have watched two anime in that list.  I have heard of JoJo's bizarre adventure and Fullmetal panic. I wonder which anime will get the top anime award between the two.

I have voted for my recommendation. Whatever gets selected, I will be watching it regardless and I had my plans for it. I could watch the selected anime too if it's interesting.

i voted too but nothing would win.
we should tag people before this poll gets closed i don't know who made the third vote

Ugh. Missed it. 
I will go with ma Chan's recommendation. I have heard of the JoJo bizarre adventure before.

Looks like there are some permission issues.
Well hopefully the poll will be re opened soon. Otherwise, we could take manual votes I suppose.
Though it would be a bit uncomfortable to count all the votes.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Yes.
Thank you and I have made my vote.
Hopefully we could select something soon.

To be honest I wouldn't mind if either JoJo or Full Metal Panic get selected. I started JoJo yesterday, and I finished 9 episodes, which marks the end of Part 1 of the manga series(which began in 1987).
And I finished the entire Full Metal Panic series so I can take part in all the discussion threads.

i know which anime would get selected. i picked a good anime this time but no one is interested in watching it with me. i won't participate this time and i want to undo my vote too.

Angel said:
i know which anime would get selected. i picked a good anime this time but no one is interested in watching it with me. i won't participate this time and i want to undo my vote too.

You picked a very obscure anime so it's not the fault of other people.

MadaraUchiha said:
You picked a very obscure anime so it's not the fault of other people.

why the fuk is it obscure? it's a very decent anime and just watch one episode. that animation, art and even the plot can take you by surprise. i didn't recommend it for nothing.

Angel said:
why the fuk is it obscure? it's a very decent anime and just watch one episode. that animation, art and even the plot can take you by surprise. i didn't recommend it for nothing.

Being obscure isn't a bad thing, don't start pontificating for that.
The anime has less than 15,000 members in MAL, so that does make it obscure. I can't comply to your biases to a specific genre.

Back