Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mo Dao Zu Shi

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Parasyte -the maxim-

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MadaraUchiha said:
Being obscure isn't a bad thing, don't start pontificating for that.
The anime has less than 15,000 members in MAL, so that does make it obscure. I can't comply to your biases to a specific genre.

it's a very new anime and haven't had any decent fanbase and everyone is fuking hypocrites and homophobes to even give these anime a try.

Angel said:
it's a very new anime and haven't had any decent fanbase and everyone is fuking hypocrites and homophobes to even give these anime a try.

Not having interest in the genre doesn't make people homophobes. I've never met a single homosexual person in my life and I don't really care about them because of that, I can't really relate to whatever's happening.

Angel said:

MadaraUchiha said:
To be honest I wouldn't mind if either JoJo or Full Metal Panic get selected. I started JoJo yesterday, and I finished 9 episodes, which marks the end of Part 1 of the manga series(which began in 1987).
And I finished the entire Full Metal Panic series so I can take part in all the discussion threads.

I see. That's great then. I haven't watched them but I do plan to sometime.
I have heard a great deal about fullmetal panic and how it's comedy is 'out of the world' and all :D

If you had asked me @Angel I would have voted for your recommendation too. I am sorry if you feel that no one is interested in whatever you are recommending.

Well, as for the main part this thread, we have an anime with more than one vote 
Looks like we have a winner.
I will be posting this announcement soon.

I see. That's great then. I haven't watched them but I do plan to sometime.
I have heard a great deal about fullmetal panic and how it's comedy is 'out of the world' and all :D
[/quote]
i am not trying to be rude and it's @Madarauchiha who started this calling the anime that i have recommended as obscure. why wouldn't i get pissed when i here that?
Nameless said:
If you had asked me @Angel I would have voted for your recommendation too. I am sorry if you feel that no one is interested in whatever you are recommending.

i don't want to beg every fuking time.

Angel said:
yes i am talking about mo dao zu shi. will it really make any difference to you, even if i say it's finer points? this anime has good art and has betrayal. there are fuking zombies and even water ghouls. music is good and both the songs are out of the world. you will only understand this if you watch at least for a few minutes. i have avoided spoilers here.
i am not trying to be rude and it's @Madarauchiha who started this calling the anime that i have recommended as obscure. why wouldn't i get pissed when i here that?

Angel said:
yes i am talking about mo dao zu shi. will it really make any difference to you, even if i say it's finer points? this anime has good art and has betrayal. there are fuking zombies and even water ghouls. music is good and both the songs are out of the world. you will only understand this if you watch at least for a few minutes. i have avoided spoilers here.

You were complaining about people not choosing anime you recommend, and I was rationalising it. It's not my problem if you get offended over every little thing.

MadaraUchiha said:
You were complaining about people not choosing anime you recommend, and I was rationalising it. It's not my problem if you get offended over every little thing.

i am not particularly offended and i am trying to say the same things to you like what you said to me, and suddenly everyone thinks i am bullying you. how is that fair?

Angel said:
i am not particularly offended and i am trying to say the same things to you like what you said to me, and suddenly everyone thinks i am bullying you. how is that fair?

I never construed it as you bullying me so chill. The problem is that you keep using cure words so it's not my fault that your post appears rude. Also doesn't help that you name call people, particularly "homophobe".

MadaraUchiha said:
I never construed it as you bullying me so chill. The problem is that you keep using cure words so it's not my fault that your post appears rude. Also doesn't help that you name call people, particularly "homophobe".

everyone keeps thinking that and i use curse words in most of my posts. you told me that you were reading all my manga threads too and you should have known it by now. and i just said, what i thought i felt when i read your post.

Angel said:
everyone keeps thinking that and i use curse words in most of my posts. you told me that you were reading all my manga threads too and you should have known it by now. and i just said, what i thought i felt when i read your post.

I don't really care about stuff like that so it didn't matter to me.

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't really care about stuff like that so it didn't matter to me.

you didn't say much but i get accused all the same and it's pissing me off. you called what i like with names and i tried to do the same and you didn't care. that should have been the end of it

Angel said:
you didn't say much but i get accused all the same and it's pissing me off. you called what i like with names and i tried to do the same and you didn't care. that should have been the end of it

If calling something obscure is name calling discussions can't even happen anymore.

Every month you get into an argument about your anime not being chosen, just don't watch this months pick. I don't understand why you make a big deal out of it every time.

MadaraUchiha said:
If calling something obscure is name calling discussions can't even happen anymore.
it's not name calling and i am becoming an emo fuked up mess in this forum. many people don't like my genre and my posts and when people say that to my face, i can't take it lightly.

Risk said:
Every month you get into an argument about your anime not being chosen, just don't watch this months pick. I don't understand why you make a big deal out of it every time.

i am not trying to pick and i am telling what's unfair.

Angel said:
it's not name calling and i am becoming an emo fuked up mess in this forum. many people don't like my genre and my posts and when people say that to my face, i can't take it lightly.

How is it unfair everyone has the opportunity to suggest an anime and then vote. As for people not liking what you like I also don't understand why you get so upset over nothing you can't expect everyone in such a small community to like something that is generally in the minority and if you're not self aware enough to understand that then you're in for an awakening.

Angel said:

I never said I didn't like Shonen Ai. I just am not interested in it, just like a lot of other people. I merely called Mo Dao Zu Shi obscure, which it is. It's a niche anime, within a niche genre(Shonen Ai), within a niche medium(anime). Nothing wrong in being obscure so I don't understand what your problem is.

Angel said:

Back