Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Serial Experiments Lain

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
It's a bit late but let's do it anyway. The anime recommendations are mentioned in the poll and here's the list once again:
The Devil is a Part-Timer
Spirit Pact
Serial Experiments Lain

The poll will close on 15th July at 10 PM IST.

I have made my vote. I wonder which anime will be selected this time around. All of these anime are interesting at a glance.

I voted in this poll. We might not have enough time to complete the entire anime but it would be nice to watch it this month as well.

Serial experiments lain is something nobody is going to enjoy watching. Also I'm not watching this month.

BurnsyCEO said:
Serial experiments lain is something nobody is going to enjoy watching. Also I'm not watching this month.

Eh ::what:
I just voted for it since I am done with magic for the time being and would rather have some bizarre psychological anime next. If I get time anyway.

i will vote for spirit pact. no one else voted for it so far and it's sad to see such a good anime getting no votes.

BurnsyCEO said:

I've seen it and it was pretty confusing but I still enjoyed it, but you're right I don't think most people here will like it.

I only recognize the first and the third as I have the third in my bucket list and the first has picked my curiosity but the second one also looks good. I like all the choices so I will be happy no matter what wins.

Risk said:
I've seen it and it was pretty confusing but I still enjoyed it, but you're right I don't think most people here will like it.
If you enjoyed it then that is all that matters. You could vote for it. Are you thinking of rewatching it?

Kaynil said:
I only recognize the first and the third as I have the third in my bucket list and the first has picked my curiosity but the second one also looks good. I like all the choices so I will be happy no matter what wins.

It's good to think that anything will be good, but unless someone breaks the tie between the first and third anime, we might not see anything getting selected. Did you vote? :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
It's good to think that anything will be good, but unless someone breaks the tie between the first and third anime, we might not see anything getting selected. Did you vote? :cheers:

Looks like the poll is closed now.
Will you be participating in this month's group watch Madarauciha?
Not many people are looking forward to this anime.

[quote="Kaynil" pid='100132' dateline='1531581540']

I voted. Probably tied things.  I guess we'll have to wait for the next voters.
[/quote]

Thank you for voting. My choice didn't win this time.
Will you watch it? I didn't know for which you voted

[quote="Kaynil" pid='100701' dateline='1531964721']

I'll watch it. Serial Experiments Lain has been in my bucket list for a while. Nice to watch it.
[/quote]

I haven't started it yet. I will watch it next month. I have episodes to catch up with saiki kusuo no psynan. I want to complete it first

[quote="Kaynil" pid='100701' dateline='1531964721']

I'll watch it. Serial Experiments Lain has been in my bucket list for a while. Nice to watch it.
[/quote]

have you watched it? only madarauchiha watched it and probably not yet completed. i couldn't get the time to watch it.

you could always make sometime and finish it. there is no deadline when you like some anime and wanted to watch it genuinely

Back