Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Spirit Pact

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Serial Experiments Lain

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SecretWish said:
you could always make sometime and finish it. there is no deadline when you like some anime and wanted to watch it genuinely

You need to quote her if you want her to get alerts. I'm the one getting alerts here.

MadaraUchiha said:
You need to quote her if you want her to get alerts. I'm the one getting alerts here.

she didn't quite me and i thought may be she doesn't like quotes.
i don't know but she might check threads like me

SecretWish said:
she didn't quite me and i thought may be she doesn't like quotes.
i don't know but she might check threads like me

Yeah but by chance she may miss it so thrrest nothing wrong in quoting or tagging her.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah but by chance she may miss it so thrrest nothing wrong in quoting or tagging her.

people here already think i am seeking attention and it would look like their assumption will be real.

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='103259' dateline='1534070772']
No one's gonna call you out for replying.
[/quote]
i will quote then. didn't want to be called more names
[quote="Star_Of_Hope" pid='103267' dateline='1534082919']

Please do not assume anything.
No one would think of it like that. From what I have heard @"Kaynil"  is used to xenforo and in that whenever a new reply is posted for a participated thread, you would automatically get an alert.
We can't keep track of everything. So they not to take it personally
[/quote]

thank you. i will remember this

[quote="Kaynil" pid='103438' dateline='1534244794']

Yeah, I don't mind being tagged or quoted directly. I sometimes forget to quote but I am fine with people doing it. I do check threads but I haven't been as pfteo so getting me an alert is the easiest way for me to notice right now. C:

I think you're right, I will give my opinion once I watch it properly.
[/quote]
thank you and i didn't want to get laughed at. i was only thinking that people wouldn't tag me when they don't expect me to read their replies to me and they don't expect to hear back from me. completed watching it. it's good

Back