Pokemon manga

gemxtria said:
Maybe, but i'm still heavily into the pokemon games and series so i may enjoy it

games are different
there you have to figure out a plan by yourself but here, you will get bored.

[quote="gemxtria" pid='220006' dateline='1601559229']
For £7 i might just buy it to have it and not read haha
[/quote]

that's not a small amount.
i could get at least 3 meals with that amount. lol

Blackangel said:
lol i get it you want to do it badly
if that's the case, you don't have to hold back.lol
Yeah it sounds like i've already made my mind up hahah i'm going to look for it this weekend

Junji Ito and pokemon lol

images

gemxtria said:
I wish i had them ahahah worth a lot of money

that's true lol
and because of burns i recently saw a man collecting so many barbies and now he got a bunch of them like 2k dolls and they are so expensive now.

Blackangel said:
that's true lol
and because of burns i recently saw a man collecting so many barbies and now he got a bunch of them like 2k dolls and they are so expensive now.
I've got hold of a Hollow Ichigo funko pop that keeps going up in price. I'm not sure whether to get rid of it or not

gemxtria said:
I've got hold of a Hollow Ichigo funko pop that keeps going up in price. I'm not sure whether to get rid of it or not

you should lol
but that's just me and i am not a fan of funko pop figures at all but if you think it can be even more expensive, then you should keep it for a while.

Blackangel said:
you should lol
but that's just me and i am not a fan of funko pop figures at all but if you think it can be even more expensive, then you should keep it for a while.

I was never ever into pokemon for some reason. I watched the cartoon but it mostly annoyed me, I play pokemon go a bit but just doesn't feel right for me. I might get the manga and read it just to see if it is really nothing for me.

Since they are no English written manga novel storylines, I won't be moved to go for the Pokémon manga cos it is directed to the Japanese ancient tradition.

Back