Pokemon manga

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_manga

(Japanese: ?? manga), unlike the Pok?mon anime, does not actually refer to one specific manga or one particular piece of Pok?mon canon but, rather, an entire subcategory of comics and graphic novels written with their own storylines and interpretations of the Pok?mon worldThe Electric Tale of Pikachu manga, but some Japanese publishers prefer not to have the artwork changed.

Have you ever read any Pokemon manga? Would you be interested in reading any?

pokemon manga?
then pokemon is an anime? my whole world is crumbling.
how can that be my man? ;-;

What are you talking about? Of course Pokemon is an anime. What else did you think it was?

Elvis said:
What are you talking about? Of course Pokemon is an anime. What else did you think it was?

cartoon man.
it's so childish and with those silly battles. come on man. you like pokemon or something?

MadaraUchiha said:
Anything produced in Japan is an anime.....

i got it bro.
i thought of anime as an ultimate thing xD
just my illusion.

Sebastian said:
i got it bro.
i thought of anime as an ultimate thing xD
just my illusion.

Even I used to, but, it's the definition, so, you can't really do anything about it.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Even I used to, but, it's the definition, so, you can't really do anything about it.....

but there are cool anime out there.
i will only watch them to keep the feeling of anime in my heart.

Sebastian said:
but there are cool anime out there.
i will only watch them to keep the feeling of anime in my heart.

Tastes differ from person to person....... Millions of people out there think Pokemon is cool......

MadaraUchiha said:
Tastes differ from person to person....... Millions of people out there think Pokemon is cool......

it just stayed at kiddish level bro.
ash never grew up and he always went for kiddish battles repeatedly and it was boring and annoyed the hell outta me xD

Elvis said:
You're asking a person whose username is 'alakazam' is he likes Pokemon... :facewall:

alakazam?
does it have a meaning my man?
sorry i watched pokemon a long time ago and you are elvis now xD
like a little elf.

Sebastian said:
it just stayed at kiddish level bro.
ash never grew up and he always went for kiddish battles repeatedly and it was boring and annoyed the hell outta me xD

alakazam?
does it have a meaning my man?
sorry i watched pokemon a long time ago and you are elvis now xD
like a little elf.

Won't deny that...... I don't like Pokemon anyway, so, I don't care......

Sebastian said:
that's something my man xD
smart is not that sits well with me. i am dumb x(
so, you are a smart man too? why am i surrounded with mart peeps?
may be for the smartness to rub off on me xD

You're not dumb. You know more about anime than I do. :student:

Elvis said:
You're not dumb. You know more about anime than I do. :student:

thank you bro xD
i love anime.
don't you love them too?

Sebastian said:
thank you bro xD
i love anime.
don't you love them too?
Not as much as you love them. I think anime is cool and entertaining, but I am more of a fan of western animation series and comic books. I don't know why. I guess it's just because I used to watch a lot more American cartoon shows than anime when I was a child.

Elvis said:
Not as much as you love them. I think anime is cool and entertaining, but I am more of a fan of western animation series and comic books. I don't know why. I guess it's just because I used to watch a lot more American cartoon shows than anime when I was a child.

Then you should watch good anime and then you will be able to understand the true charm of anime.
Do you want a list?

Elvis said:
What kind of list?

She must be referring to the list of good anime.
It's obvious with that above post.

I would like to see that list too @Nel.

Back