Pokemon manga

ItachiSasuke said:
She must be referring to the list of good anime.
It's obvious with that above post.

I would like to see that list too @Nel.

But this is the manga recommendations forum...

Elvis said:

Then we can recommend a manga to others and we can also ask for recommendations.
isn't that the whole point of this forum?

You want to recommend a list of anime in the manga recommendations forum. Do you see my point?

Elvis said:

I don't see your point.
Off-topic isn't a in in this forum. So, its going to be fine.

i don't think anyone reads pokemon manga here.
not that it is interesting but it's like a circle with same old battles and story.. what a waste!

I've never had a pokemon manga but when I was a kid I had a pokemon book which was kinda like a comic book.
I loved that book so much...wonder where it is now though lol

Blackrose said:
I've never had a pokemon manga but when I was a kid I had a pokemon book which was kinda like a comic book.
I loved that book so much...wonder where it is now though lol

Maybe.. destroyed haha..

I've read the whole Pokemon Adventures (manga) until Black & White, it's so good, you don't even have to be a Pokemon fan, is that good :D

Poseidon said:
Maybe.. destroyed haha..

Probably by now but I really cherished it when I was small

JdR2V said:
I've read the whole Pokemon Adventures (manga) until Black & White, it's so good, you don't even have to be a Pokemon fan, is that good :D

That's great..I might give it a try then.
Thanks for the info :)

JdR2V said:
i never knew there is a manga for it..
i should have known but i didn't

Blackangel said:
i never knew there is a manga for it..
i should have known but i didn't

Now that you know then you should read it! It's so good, is the story of the main games (even counting the remakes like Fire Red and Soul Silver), but it tells it in a different way, giving the main characters dialogues and personalities :D

JdR2V said:
Now that you know then you should read it! It's so good, is the story of the main games (even counting the remakes like Fire Red and Soul Silver), but it tells it in a different way, giving the main characters dialogues and personalities :D
i am too old to read pokemon.
i am probably the oldest member in this site and manga like that wouldn't appeal to me. sorry

I used to love reading Pokemon manga but that was three years back. Now, things have become so complicated that I would need a PhD in physics to understand what they mean by the break in the space-time fabric.

Now, I think I better off surfing the Pokedex and living my nostalgia rather than to go read another Pokemon manga.

I read some Pokemon manga when i was younger. i remember being blown away by a scene with Arbok being chopped clean in half. a lot different to the game / anime

gemxtria said:
I read some Pokemon manga when i was younger. i remember being blown away by a scene with Arbok being chopped clean in half. a lot different to the game / anime

wow i really didn't know
who would have thought such violent scenes are there in manga.

It's been a while since I read some of those comics. I heard somewhere that was closer to the original vision whete they were still in the wild similar to the animals in the real world, but take my hearsay with a big bag of salt.

I keep seeing the first volume of the Pokemon Manga in our local book stores. I'm still thinking whether to buy it

gemxtria said:
I keep seeing the first volume of the Pokemon Manga in our local book stores. I'm still thinking whether to buy it

it's not worth it. believe me
it's for real comic hero shonen teenagers and you will get bored soon.

Blackangel said:
it's not worth it. believe me
it's for real comic hero shonen teenagers and you will get bored soon.
Maybe, but i'm still heavily into the pokemon games and series so i may enjoy it

Back