Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kemono no souja erin

• N/A Don't vote for this option

• Yami shibai

• Total voters
Hoop days-Not going to watch it. It's old, and I haven't even watched Kuroko no Basuke, which is like the most popular Basketball series. Plus, its MAL rating is pretty bad.
Giant Killing-Not a big fan of Football.
Diamond no Ace-I'm interested in it, and will watch it if a lot of people vote for it, but it won't get my vote in this list.
Jigoku Shoujo-Haven't watched the first three seasons.
Kemono no Souja Erin-Again, won't get my vote, but if people want to watch it, I will.
SAO Season 3-Won't start until next year. Remove it from the poll. Plus, I haven't watched the first two seasons.
Hitorijime my Hero-Just no.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso-Gets my vote.
Gintama-Haven't watched the first 328 episodes yet.
Yami Shibai-Will watch it if more people are interested, but are we going to watch all 5 seasons? That would mean 13*4*5=260 minutes, which is about 4.5 hours.

MadaraUchiha said:
Hoop days-Not going to watch it. It's old, and I haven't even watched Kuroko no Basuke, which is like the most popular Basketball series. Plus, its MAL rating is pretty bad.
Giant Killing-Not a big fan of Football.
Diamond no Ace-I'm interested in it, and will watch it if a lot of people vote for it, but it won't get my vote in this list.
Jigoku Shoujo-Haven't watched the first three seasons.
Kemono no Souja Erin-Again, won't get my vote, but if people want to watch it, I will.
SAO Season 3-Won't start until next year. Remove it from the poll. Plus, I haven't watched the first two seasons.
Hitorijime my Hero-Just no.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso-Gets my vote.
Gintama-Haven't watched the first 328 episodes yet.
Yami Shibai-Will watch it if more people are interested, but are we going to watch all 5 seasons? That would mean 13*4*5=260 minutes, which is about 4.5 hours.

Then you should have recommended more anime kiddo.
Well, I hope your selection wins. I don't know what I would do if gintama wins or some other anime wins....
:sigh:

Claraviolet said:
Then you should have recommended more anime kiddo.
Well, I hope your selection wins. I don't know what I would do if gintama wins or some other anime wins....
:sigh:

Why did u add gintama or SAO season 3? One has 300+ episodes and the other hasn't started yet.

MadaraUchiha said:
Why did u add gintama or SAO season 3? One has 300+ episodes and the other hasn't started yet.

I got a PM from soul taker...so I had to ._.
I don't like them either okay ._.
jeeeeez. Do we have to watch whatever is selected at the end? ;-;

Oh.. Sure. Sorry I don't even know there is Sao season 3 planned or released in the first place

@Ewon please come here and vote. No one would vote for my recommendations and I would like to watch anime with others.
So, please

I'm not doing any more of this. Also why isn't mahoutsukai no yome on this it's probably the best anime comming out this season.

BurnsyCEO said:
I'm not doing any more of this. Also why isn't mahoutsukai no yome on this it's probably the best anime comming out this season.

:/
No one recommended it and we only add recommendations to the list. We are not picky about new or old anime ya know.

We will be closing it on Wednesday. That would give you guys plenty of time to vote.

BurnsyCEO said:

The first episode is out, I'll watch it soon, but it's weekly though, we can do one episode a week.

MadaraUchiha said:
The first episode is out, I'll watch it soon, but it's weekly though, we can do one episode a week.

>< You should watch the selected anime too ma-chan.
So, please plan your time a bit ;-;

Claraviolet said:
>< You should watch the selected anime too ma-chan.
So, please plan your time a bit ;-;

We haven't reached a consensus yet. Plus, I've been looking forward to watching Mahoutsukai no Yome for months.

MadaraUchiha said:
We haven't reached a consensus yet. Plus, I've been looking forward to watching Mahoutsukai no Yome for months.

:sigh: I just wanted you to prepare for the future kiddo.
I do watch anime because I like them too ya know :p

Claraviolet said:
:sigh: I just wanted you to prepare for the future kiddo.
I do watch anime because I like them too ya know :p

Yeah sure.
And, whatever the hell that last sentence means. We all watch stuff because we like them.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah sure.
And, whatever the hell that last sentence means. We all watch stuff because we like them.

Watching them on the side ya know.
I do watch anime with my mom and sis but most of the time, I watch stuff that are not cool with them....like kuroko no basuke and such o_O

Back