• Kemono no souja erin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N/A Don't vote for this option

• Yami shibai

• Total voters
MadaraUchiha said:
I like romance genre a lot. And, Highschool of the Dead is of Ecchi genre, and that's why I watched it. I've been avoiding it for all these years, and I wanted to know what it actually is.

MadaraUchiha said:
Ecchi or romance? I don't like ecchi. I like romance when it's done well.

:sigh: got it. I thought all the nbf members hate romance except pervy sage... Looks like I am wrong

Claraviolet said:
:sigh: got it. I thought all the nbf members hate romance except pervy sage... Looks like I am wrong

What's wrong with it? You haven't seen Kimi no Na wa or Koe no Katachi?

MadaraUchiha said:
What's wrong with it? You haven't seen Kimi no Na wa or Koe no Katachi?

I did thanks to my initial sister and they are boring. I haven't watched Kimi no na wa though

MadaraUchiha said:
You'll at least be mildly amused. Watch it.

I got too much on my plate already and I am not into romance anime. So I will have to pass

MadaraUchiha said:
Just know that it's an international phenomenon. Anyway, it's very good.

I don't want to watch any zombie Apocalypse or any other be stupid thing for now

MadaraUchiha said:
What the..... Kimi no Na wa is not a zombie apocalypse.
Oh... Even so...I don't want to watch anything stupid like that. You said an international phenomenon so.....

Claraviolet said:
Oh... Even so...I don't want to watch anything stupid like that. You said an international phenomenon so.....

My god. By that I meant everyone around the world liked it.

MadaraUchiha said:
My god. By that I meant everyone around the world liked it.

Just because many people liked it doesn't mean that it's really good ya know. I have expected worse from god eater but it's really good. Way better than aot :/

Claraviolet said:
Just because many people liked it doesn't mean that it's really good ya know. I have expected worse from god eater but it's really good. Way better than aot :/

Facepalm. I really really liked it.
And, it's become a trend to hate mainstream anime these days.
I liked Godeater too.

MadaraUchiha said:
Facepalm. I really really liked it.
And, it's become a trend to hate mainstream anime these days.
I liked Godeater too.

I can do the real thing :facepalm:. Muhahahah
I thought you liked aot better

Well, I usually expect nothing when I watch sonething, unless it's a sequel. Plus I watched it when it was still airing, when only 3 episodes were out. Remember, we actually watched it together. I think Faze introduced it to us. I didn't know it would explode in popularity.

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, I usually expect nothing when I watch sonething, unless it's a sequel. Plus I watched it when it was still airing, when only 3 episodes were out. Remember, we actually watched it together. I think Faze introduced it to us. I didn't know it would explode in popularity.

Back