Mystery Visual Novel Recommendations

Sonickorb

I wasn't sure whether Visual Novels count as an anime or manga so i wasn't really sure where to put this. In the end i just settled with here.
But anyway, I have played a few visual Novels before; I have played the full Danganronpa series, Lucid9 and One Thousand Lies. Danganronpa and Lucid9 were both phenomenal and i'm looking forward to any more parts. But while waiting, I have nothing to do. Is there any good mystery Visual Novels anyone would recommend?

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni will probably be to your liking. I watched the anime adaptation and it's one of my favourites. My other recommendation would be Steins Gate,  and it's the same, I watched the anime adaptation and it's in my top 5.

I didn't know that they were visual novels Madara. This is news to me. Most of the visual novels have more than one ending right?
I wonder how many endings are there for those anime

Star_Of_Hope said:
I didn't know that they were visual novels Madara. This is news to me. Most of the visual novels have more than one ending right?
I wonder how many endings are there for those anime

I see. I have watched fate stay night a bit, probably the first two seasons and then I have dropped it, as it was losing it's charm. I never thought they were two different time lines

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. I have watched fate stay night a bit, probably the first two seasons and then I have dropped it, as it was losing it's charm. I never thought they were two different time lines

UnlimitedBladeWorks

UnlimitedBladeWorksUnlimitedBladeWorksUnlimitedBladeWorks

Fate/Zero is the prequel light novel to all the three routes listed above and Fate/Zero seasons 1 and 2 adapt it.

MadaraUchiha said:
UnlimitedBladeWorks

UnlimitedBladeWorksUnlimitedBladeWorksUnlimitedBladeWorks

Fate/Zero is the prequel light novel to all the three routes listed above and Fate/Zero seasons 1 and 2 adapt it.

I see.
Thank you for the information Madara. I am not aware of all this at all. Even its rated as average, I liked the first season better than the second season. Second season is nothing but drama to me.

I have been persuaded by @"Star_Of_Hope" and @"MadaraUchiha" that i shall check out both Fate/Stay Night and Steins Gate, maybe a bit of Fate/Zero as well, probably depending on whether i like Fate/Stay Night or not.
Oh, and @"BurnsyCEO", i have already played it and it was indeed good. Thanks for your suggestion though!
So long story short; thanks to:
@"Star_Of_Hope"
@"BurnsyCEO"
@"MadaraUchiha"

Sonickorb said:
I have been persuaded by @"Star_Of_Hope" and @"MadaraUchiha" that i shall check out both Fate/Stay Night and Steins Gate, maybe a bit of Fate/Zero as well, probably depending on whether i like Fate/Stay Night or not.
Oh, and @"BurnsyCEO", i have already played it and it was indeed good. Thanks for your suggestion though!
@"Star_Of_Hope"
@"BurnsyCEO"
@"MadaraUchiha"

if you like, you could play dramatical murder. it was really popular when it first came out. i liked the anime and i regretted it for not having a manga

SecretWish said:
if you like, you could play dramatical murder. it was really popular when it first came out. i liked the anime and i regretted it for not having a manga

Ill check that out too then, thanks dude!

Sonickorb said:
@"Star_Of_Hope"
@"BurnsyCEO"
@"MadaraUchiha"

Glad to help you :D
If you need any more recommendations, you could always ask for more :D
Do you watch anime?

Sonickorb said:
Ill check that out too then, thanks dude!

if you need more like dramatical murder ask me. i can give you many more but i want to know if it is good with you and you will be wanting more or not.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Glad to help you :D
If you need any more recommendations, you could always ask for more :D
Do you watch anime?

Yes, of course! Sorry for late response, Life stuff.

SecretWish said:
if you need more like dramatical murder ask me. i can give you many more but i want to know if it is good with you and you will be wanting more or not.

I probably won't for a while, thanks for the offer though. I certainly know who to go to and where when it comes to this now! So maybe in the future?

Sonickorb said:

I probably won't for a while, thanks for the offer though. I certainly know who to go to and where when it comes to this now! So maybe in the future?

That's great. Most of us watch anime here. There aren't that many manga readers in AMF.
What's your favorite anime? :D

Mirai nikki is good but gasai yuno will always gives me the creeps. I can't look at her and think of her as a normal girl. I have never heard of Katora. Is it good? Welcome back man :cheers:
My favorite is Vampire knight. You watched it?

Sonickorb said:

you must found some other good site which gives recommendations. good luck but drop by us sometime and we could give you some recommendations too.

KuranKaname said:
Mirai nikki is good but gasai yuno will always gives me the creeps. I can't look at her and think of her as a normal girl. I have never heard of Katora. Is it good? Welcome back man :cheers:
My favorite is Vampire knight. You watched it?

I agree with you about Yuno, 100%. Katora-san is odd, it is about a girl who can read minds and was abandoned by her parents as ak kid. Only 12 eps but it was very good. I recommend it as it has a dark background.
And whats Vampire Knight? I haven't heard of that one before?

SecretWish said:
you must found some other good site which gives recommendations. good luck but drop by us sometime and we could give you some recommendations too.

Back