Mystery Visual Novel Recommendations

Sonickorb said:
I agree with you about Yuno, 100%. Katora-san is odd, it is about a girl who can read minds and was abandoned by her parents as ak kid. Only 12 eps but it was very good. I recommend it as it has a dark background.
And whats Vampire Knight? I haven't heard of that one before?

Sonickorb said:
I agree with you about Yuno, 100%. Katora-san is odd, it is about a girl who can read minds and was abandoned by her parents as ak kid. Only 12 eps but it was very good. I recommend it as it has a dark background.
And whats Vampire Knight? I haven't heard of that one before?

SecretWish said:
i am so glad to hear it. i don't know how you found it but it's good to have you stick around here. do you read manga too? i am a manga reader but my genre isn't something everyone likes.
Yeah. Some I prefer more than anime. Whats your genre?

KuranKaname said:
I will look into Katora-san. It could be interesting. I am really into supernatural sometimes. Vampire knight is an anime that's really good. It's my favorite anime and I really like the art and characters in it. It's about vampires and battles with little romance. Are you interested now?
Sure, ill check it out, thanks. Ive just got to find the time though

I see. I don't have any favorites to be honest. I enjoy action anime in general like one piece, naruto, bleach etc. I have heard of dragonronpa before. How do you rate it on a scale of 10?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. I don't have any favorites to be honest. I enjoy action anime in general like one piece, naruto, bleach etc. I have heard of dragonronpa before. How do you rate it on a scale of 10?

10/10 its just a nuisance learning the order of everything.
So yes I REALLY recommend it if you have the time.

Sonickorb said:
10/10 its just a nuisance learning the order of everything.
So yes I REALLY recommend it if you have the time.
I see.
Thank you. I will look into it for sure. I only gave 10 rating for seirei no moribito,kyou Kara ore wa and one piece so far.

I see. I don't really play much.
I really hope I wouldn't miss out too much story, if I skip playing.
Thank you Sonicorb :D

Sonickorb said:
Yeah. Some I prefer more than anime. Whats your genre?

Sure, ill check it out, thanks. Ive just got to find the time though

i like yaoi and shonen ai more than anything and i am into straight romance too but lately i haven't been reading or watching them. i watch action too but not that much.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. I don't really play much.
I really hope I wouldn't miss out too much story, if I skip playing.
Thank you Sonicorb :D
No problem, although if your not planning on playing the 2nd one, make sure you read the manga as 1,2 and v3 are when the main killing games occur, the rest just finishes of the story. Im not sure if theres a v3 manga, probably is though. Have fun :p

Sonickorb said:
No problem, although if your not planning on playing the 2nd one, make sure you read the manga as 1,2 and v3 are when the main killing games occur, the rest just finishes of the story. Im not sure if theres a v3 manga, probably is though. Have fun :p

[quote="Sonickorb" pid='99518' dateline='1531060862']

That is very true actually.
Id never really thought about how much violence it actually had until just now.
[/quote]

not as much as killing stalking but it's close. i didn't drop this but i dropped killing stalking.

SecretWish said:
it's got too much violence. if you are not into that, i wouldn't recommend this for you.
Thank you.
I can handle Gore.

Well, i have watched some anime with Gore before.

Back