My underworld boyfriend

yes i have watched it already
and it's immensely good but at the end, it's going to be so heartbreaking. beware of that

Blackrose said:
I haven't seen that one but she is the blonde girl from your lie in april
yeah and that's the anime girl i was thinking about
and yes you are right about her dying in the end

Blackangel said:
i am really sorry about the spoilers i may have said
and all in all its a great anime and i loved it.

It's ok hun...im glad I figured it out first lol
Well since you like it to it's bound to be interesting

Blackrose said:
It's ok hun...im glad I figured it out first lol
Well since you like it to it's bound to be interesting
yeah i agree
and it's bound to be very interesting and that's for sure.

Blackangel said:
yeah i agree
and it's bound to be very interesting and that's for sure.

Cool
I haven't been able to get any further yet though...hopefully I will be able to soon

Blackrose said:
Cool
I haven't been able to get any further yet though...hopefully I will be able to soon
it's difficult to do everything at once too
and i can understand the time problem too. take your time to watch this series.

[quote="Blackrose" pid='181929' dateline='1581558660']

I think  I might be catching up on friday or weekend..not seeing much possibility anytime before
[/quote]
that's good to know
and weekends are the best to cover anime and you can binge watch too.

Blackangel said:
that's good to know
and weekends are the best to cover anime and you can binge watch too.

I guess but I like to sleep as much as I can on saturdays..sighss my dilemma lol

This seems to be the opposite of Ghost Girlfriend or My Vampire Boyfriend from Hell ( I can't remember the name exactly) where the vampire goes to the human world and falls in love with a human girl who dies and becomes a ghost and he tries to protect her from the underworld monsters.

RomanceLover93 said:
This seems to be the opposite of Ghost Girlfriend or My Vampire Boyfriend from Hell ( I can't remember the name exactly) where the vampire goes to the human world and falls in love with a human girl who dies and becomes a ghost and he tries to protect her from the underworld monsters.

Sounds interesting and I would definitely be checking it out if there were no vampires..not really my thing

Hmm, its a mind blowing one, seeing such a girl having a date in the underworld. Such story is an enticing indeed, I'll be waiting you come back here to tell us more on the actions of the manga.

Sincerem said:
Hmm, its a mind blowing one, seeing such a girl having a date in the underworld. Such story is an enticing indeed, I'll be waiting you come back here to tell us more on the actions of the manga.

Lol I think it finished though.
At the beginning it was really good..i thoroughly enjoyed this until the last part. I kinda got turned of on the last few scenes .
Hope you enjoy it

Back