My underworld boyfriend

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
Honestly it's a bit to violent but I am still loving this manga...it's about this girl who lost her parents trying to carry on and is pulled into a life with these three underworld guys *total hotties*
This is a really awesome romance with some comedic relief but the drama is just wow.
The art is mind blowing as well and honestly I swear I'm hooked on this lol
@blackangel
0e8a7b05c129815c48fe7f70d24f5e06.webp

I mean.. like trouble with president, arrange married with my wife, hot mom, haha..
If you like hot guys you can read vampire knight, the Boys are pretty there

Poseidon said:
I mean.. like trouble with president, arrange married with my wife, hot mom, haha..
If you like hot guys you can read vampire knight, the Boys are pretty there

Blackangel said:
sounds good
but getting caught in the underworld business doesn't do good for anyone

Yeah that's true but the story is okay. Most of these stories either consist of influential peomle or underground. Kinda sucks but can't see much others to interest me sighss

Blackrose said:
Yeah that's true but the story is okay. Most of these stories either consist of influential peomle or underground. Kinda sucks but can't see much others to interest me sighss
that's sad.
i didn't think it would be so hard to read with so much potential.

if he is like our little creator from life going on wild from plugins, i will give it a try for sure.
i just have too many manga and i am even reading skip beat because it was clara's recommendation and it's not even bl.

Blackangel said:
if he is like our little creator from life going on wild from plugins, i will give it a try for sure.
i just have too many manga and i am even reading skip beat because it was clara's recommendation and it's not even bl.

Demon_skeith said:
sounds like it would have some good drama, is there any anime planned for it?

Yeah it does and I'm not sure
Haven't researched that..just reading the manga atm

Blackrose said:

Yeah it does and I'm not sure
Haven't researched that..just reading the manga atm

not all the beautiful characters are gay.
you are reading a straight manga and the chances of a gay character appearing in a manga like that is very rare

Blackangel said:
not all the beautiful characters are gay.
you are reading a straight manga and the chances of a gay character appearing in a manga like that is very rare

I guess not..he turned out to be a playboy..sorry
but I would still like you to check it out sometime :)

Blackrose said:
I guess not..he turned out to be a playboy..sorry
but I would still like you to check it out sometime :)
if you like it so much i will check it out
thank you for the recommendation blackrose and try love in the mask manhwa. it's good

Blackangel said:
if you like it so much i will check it out
thank you for the recommendation blackrose and try love in the mask manhwa. it's good

I'm still not sure of the difference between manga and manhwa but will look for it.

Blackrose said:
I'm still not sure of the difference between manga and manhwa but will look for it.
basic difference is you read manga from left to right and manhwa from right to left.
it's the difference between japan and korean writing style

Back