My underworld boyfriend

Blackrose said:
Yeah I think so...might have to double check to make sure

Yep it is left to right

Up to 430something episodes and the thrill hasn't gone away yet..I'm just loving this and I didn't expect Suri to lose her memory but it's still coming quite good

Blackrose said:
Yep it is left to right

Up to 430something episodes and the thrill hasn't gone away yet..I'm just loving this and I didn't expect Suri to lose her memory but it's still coming quite good

you quoted yourself?
430 chapters? and you are still reading it after all this time? it must be very nice

Blackangel said:
you quoted yourself?
430 chapters? and you are still reading it after all this time? it must be very nice

I did? lol
I was trying to you sighss
Yeah it is and I am loving it soo much

Blackrose said:
I did? lol
I was trying to you sighss
Yeah it is and I am loving it soo much
it's alright
i read all of your posts always so it's all good. and i could never have imagined you picking up a long manga.

Blackangel said:
it's alright
i read all of your posts always so it's all good. and i could never have imagined you picking up a long manga.

awww you're to sweet
I am actually reading a lot of long ones and have completed a few

Blackrose said:
awww you're to sweet
I am actually reading a lot of long ones and have completed a few
then what is the longest manga you have read?
does it have more than 500 chapters?

Blackangel said:
not for any manga?
don't worry and you will be able to get there soon enough just like me

Well to be honest I don't remember going past that amount so I'm not sure but I am pretty sure it's a no

Blackrose said:
Well to be honest I don't remember going past that amount so I'm not sure but I am pretty sure it's a no
you have been following many ongoing manga.
there can be a long manga among them and we never know that

Blackangel said:
you have been following many ongoing manga.
there can be a long manga among them and we never know that

You're right
This one is already at 450 and still ongoing..might get there soon

I can't believe that poor suri has lost her memory..sighs but eachen might stand a chance now and this way to get her memory back is interesting..I hope that wind can win her heart again

Blackrose said:
I can't believe that poor suri has lost her memory..sighs but eachen might stand a chance now and this way to get her memory back is interesting..I hope that wind can win her heart again
make a new thread with the chapter number sweetheart.
it would be easy to follow the manga

no they won't say that
i talked to clara about it a long time ago and we are good with chapter threads here. feel free to make a new thread blackrose.

Blackangel said:
no they won't say that
i talked to clara about it a long time ago and we are good with chapter threads here. feel free to make a new thread blackrose.

Okay cool if you're sure then I will try it

Blackangel said:
yes i am sure
go for it sweetheart and you must have seen how many chapter threads i have been posting..

Cool and yes I do know
I'm kinda lazy to do them right now but will get to it lol eventually

Back