My Death Note Review!

Mansi14 said:
Nice review :D
I also think the fact that Light didn't get defeated by L was disappointing... Also I don't like Near.
I like L's real name Ryuuzaki.

I don't think ryuuzaki is the L'e real name mansi.
@Sindar , we would like to hear from you about this :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
I don't think ryuuzaki is the L'e real name mansi.
@Sindar , we would like to hear from you about this :D

Ah! The real name is L Lawliet...my bad >.>

But anyways I like the name Ryuzaki :D

@Testaccount

That's pointless. There's no such thing as the best 'anime' out there.

It is all your opinion, that you find it, 'the best anime' out there.

But if you say that 'Death Note' is the best anime out there, you must not have seen that many animes, since there's 1000+ anime out there.
I could name a few THAT I find better than 'Death Note'.

'Samurai Champloo'
'Eureka Seven'
'Bleach'
'Heroic Age'
'Stranger: Mukou Hadan'(movie)
'Mobile Suit Gundam 00' (The Gundam series overall)
'Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood' (Beats DN so much)
'The "Kara no Kyoukai" movie series'
'Senjou no Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles'
'Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin' (This one, I would recommend to everyone :)'
'Steins;Gate' (oh yeah, definitely beats Death Note)
'Fate/Zero' (Yep, the Fate series is just freaking awesome!)
'Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199'
'Kingdom'
'Ozma'
'Inferno Cop' "Sarcasm may occur" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
'Wolf's Rain'
'HunterxHunter(2011)

I have watched 121 Animes so far, and have 178+ more to go.

Death Note, doesn't come close to the best anime I've watched. If I were to name the best ones I've watched so far?

It would be Steins;Gate vs Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Here's my MAL: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Anderskramme

Animes that I rate 9-10, are the ones I enjoyed very much.

Burnsy?CEO said:
Fate/zero is shit. It doesn't have anything right.
Death note is better than that.

You can't just say that out loud, many people will disagree with you. I will ignore your ignorance.

In a lot of aspects Fate/Zero is better. The Animation for example. :p

Also, about it being shit, that is alone, your opinion, so it's invalid. You did not give a valid reason for it being shit. Other than saying it's shit, but I don't see that as a valid opinion, more like hate towards the series, without giving a proper explanation why it's shit.

But if that's how you feel, there's nothing I can do about it. Go ahead with your biased opinion. :)

Absolutely agree that FMA:B, and Steins Gate give tough competition to DN.....I would add Code Geass to that list........

MadaraUchiha said:
Absolutely agree that FMA:B, and Steins Gate give tough competition to DN.....I would add Code Geass to that list........

True True, it should be on that list, I just didn't put it on because I haven't watched it yet. :)

But I can tell from the reviews that it will be awesome! :D

@ak said:
True True, it should be on that list, I just didn't put it on because I haven't watched it yet. :)

Do you believe in reviews and rating then?
Then do you think FMA deserves it's popularity?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Do you believe in reviews and rating then?
Then do you think FMA deserves it's popularity?

I do believe in a well and good writen review.

Yes, in my opinion, FMA deserves it's popularity. The story is very good, the art is just amazing, and the characters are just so well build and likeable. :)

@ak said:
I do believe in a well and good writen review.

Yes, in my opinion, FMA deserves it's popularity. The story is very good, the art is just amazing, and the characters are just so well build and likeable. :)

Most of the other anime fans believe that it's overrated.
So, then you do believe that some anime are better than death note huh?
That's a bit extreme statement according to me :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Most of the other anime fans believe that it's overrated.
So, then you do believe that some anime are better than death note huh?
That's a bit extreme statement according to me :D

As many people would say the same, most anime fans believe that Death Note is overrated too and do not live up to the hype ;).

I would not say it's extreme @Star_Of_Hope, I in all honesty I respect your opinion, but to me, your statement is a little bit extreme. :)

I would like for you to take a few seconds out of your heart, to read this sentence:

''Daily reminders: Your favorite anime is shit''

@ak said:

Check it out, then......You shouldn't be missing out on a great anime like that........

As many people would say the same, most anime fans believe that Death Note is overrated too and do not live up to the hype ;).

I would not say it's extreme @Star_Of_Hope, I in all honesty I respect your opinion, but to me, your statement is a little bit extreme. :)

I would like for you to take a few seconds out of your heart, to read this sentence:

[size=xx-large]''Daily reminders: Your favorite anime is shit''[/size]

Sorry for that word, it can offend some people, but that is something I've learned by talking to countless of people about anime.
But let's continue...

You have to remember this, there's over 1000's of animes out there, and I will keep repeating myself about that. And out of those 1000's of animes, there's no chance that Death Note, is and will ever be the best anime out on the market. But hey hey! You know whats so good about Freedom of Speech? Is that it allows you to express your feelings towards this show, and it's beautiful. 
I respect your opinion, about Death Note being the best anime, but we are not all the same. People WILL always have different tastes in anime, and you know what? That's a beautiful thing! Because if everyone were to like the same thing, the world would be dead boring. It's okay for you to believe in what you believe, and we all have to respect that! But for me, in my own opinion, it is not the best anime I've watched so far. For me that's Steins;Gate / Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
If you were to go onto a very popular Anime/Manga forum and make that statement, 'Death Note is the best anime', a lot of people would probably disagree.
My cousin has watched over a 1000 anime, and I asked her, what do you think about 'One Piece' because a lot of people seem to like that. She told me, it's okay. And laughed a little bit, at that point, I didn't know she had watched over a 1000 anime, but the more anime you watch, the chance is, is that you will change your opinion about sertain animes. 

So I don't believe that there's a truly 'Best Anime' out there, I don't think such thing exists, because people have different opinions and tastes, when it comes to anime.

So trying to state, that an anime is the best anime, is a bit extreme.

That's all I have to for now :).

Well, that's a normal approach and I believe in rating. If I have to recommend something to a non-anime fan, then I would always go for death note. It isn't for kids and even people need sometime to understand and enjoy this anime. I can understand some stuff like killing L, most of the people dislikes that and probably even hates that to the core but then again, you should respect the author's view and if you have something else, then you can always go for fan-fiction.

Well, it does comes down to opinions but I believe the best anime of all time invokes certain unknown and excited feelings within you.
I have recently watched "Seirei no moribito". It's really good and not to mention the old settings. It takes us back to the old days and that sort of feeling can't really be achieved by most of the TV shows and for normal anime.

That's why best anime can be many but they are special in a way.

Yeah, Ryuzaki is supposed to be an alias.

Thank you and welcome back. Where have you been, sindar? :D

Death Note.. I think the story and plot were good but they could not just execute it well ... there was too much mess towards the end

I like how you reviewed this anime and I hope to read more of your reviews.
Not just you, but most of the people are not satisfied with the ending.

Don't you think L got a handicap in this game? He protects innocent and after a while, Light wouldn't blink an eye for killing innocent people.

Back