My Death Note Review!

Rukia said:
I like how you reviewed this anime and I hope to read more of your reviews.
Not just you, but most of the people are not satisfied with the ending.

Don't you think L got a handicap in this game? He protects innocent and after a while, Light wouldn't blink an eye for killing innocent people.
No, I don't think so. Why do you say that?

Eh, death note started alright to me. I got pretty hooked, then it kind of got loose during the middle.

For me the moment after L is basically the ending. After that I just lose my interest, other than seeing the characters grow older and how Light becomes more and more selfish I don't really have the same hold from beginning.

L was pretty charismatic, so replacing it with a character that is eerily similar to him was a movement that hindered the process of get over his death without feeling he was being blatantly replaced. A character that acts similar and does what he did makes us feel cheated, like the anime could have continued without his dead. Then again I am not sure how I'd feel if L was replaced with someone completely different from him.

Kaynil said:
Eh, death note started alright tomme. I got pretty hooked, then it kind of got loose during the middle. For me the moment after L is basically the ending.
After that I just lose my interest, other than seeing the characters grow older and how Light becomes more and more selfish I don't really have the same hold from beginning. L was pretty charismatic, so replacing it witha character taht is eeriely similar to him was a movement that hinder the process of get over his death without feeling he was being blatantly replaced. A character that acts similar and does what he did makes us feel cheated, like the anime could have continued without his dead. Then again I am not sure how I'd feel if L was replaced with someone completely different from him.
For me too, I got so sad when L died.

Naiwen said:
No, I don't think so. Why do you say that?

I explained the reason above.
Did you read my entire post?
L wants to protect people ad well as himself and light on the other hand don't care about others.

Rukia said:
I explained the reason above.
Did you read my entire post?
L wants to protect people ad well as himself and light on the other hand don't care about others.

I thought the contrary, L wants to kill people and Light wants to protect other people.

Naiwen said:
I thought the contrary, L wants to kill people and Light wants to protect other people.
What makes you think that L wants to kill people?
He isn't the one who killed nora or that shinigami.

Rukia said:
What makes you think that L wants to kill people?
He isn't the one who killed nora or that shinigami.

But he killed other people using the Death Note?

Back