More Drawings

SecretWish said:
thanks and i will install it today. it's almost 6:40 again. i will be dropping off soon to work my shift. i don't like to work during weekends but i can't say much when the wages are high.

welcome and no worries, i appreciate the chats was kinda sitting bored for a bit

Ace said:
welcome and no worries, i appreciate the chats was kinda sitting bored for a bit

me too. i was reading for your love webtoon but it's too slow paced and i was getting bored with it. really glad that i started posting here at this time.

SecretWish said:
me too. i was reading for your love webtoon but it's too slow paced and i was getting bored with it. really glad that i started posting here at this time.

i checked in to see if you saw my no.6 review glad i did as well haha

Ace said:
i checked in to see if you saw my no.6 review glad i did as well haha

i replied to it first thing after i came here. it's a good review and your reviews are always good.

SecretWish said:
i replied to it first thing after i came here. it's a good review and your reviews are always good.

i appreciate it thank you, i try to make it seem im not biased to anything when making them

Ace said:
i appreciate it thank you, i try to make it seem im not biased to anything when making them

if you haven't noticed, i reply to most of your reviews and i read every one of your reviews. i really like that you are into romance like me but i don't pick straight romance much.

SecretWish said:
if you haven't noticed, i reply to most of your reviews and i read every one of your reviews. i really like that you are into romance like me but i don't pick straight romance much.

i'm pretty sure i did notice i just have a bad memory especially in the morning XD sorry

You should draw more man.
You got talent for it and it shouldn't go to waste but if you don't choose it as your career then it would be a pity

Nameless said:
You should draw more man.
You got talent for it and it shouldn't go to waste but if you don't choose it as your career then it would be a pity

Exactly my thoughts. He has so much talent

Back