More Drawings

Ace

Ahaha well I drew some more with my stress lately drawings been a godsend though now there's no stress I wonder if I'll have the energy to pickup a pencil

Note: sorry for shitty lighting I had to turn off the light or My shadow would have been everywhere and on the meliodas one my younger nephew touched it and stained it.

Meliodas X Elizabeth ~ Nanatsu No Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins
TkFmjg8.jpg

Elizabeth ~ Nanatsu No Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins
ilHCUMX.jpg

Rukia ~ Bleach
nsTw7h6.jpg

Kisuke Urahara ~ Bleach
Hxuvxxe.jpg

I love rukia's drawing. I hope you would draw chibi Nel sometime

Urahara's drawing is very cool. Which anime has the most number of characters you like to draw? I'm not particularly great, but for me, it'd have to be Naruto. Almost every character has a very good, distinct, unique and memorable design.

MadaraUchiha said:
Urahara's drawing is very cool. Which anime has the most number of characters you like to draw? I'm not particularly great, but for me, it'd have to be Naruto. Almost every character has a very good, distinct, unique and memorable design.

honestly? It's a mix for me Naruto and Bleach, Naruto was for more generic characters and ones that were easier to draw for me. But Bleach was for me to experiment with my style a bit, and since I started on Bleach my style's changed quite a bit more of my own I guess.

Ace said:
honestly? It's a mix for me Naruto and Bleach, Naruto was for more generic characters and ones that were easier to draw for me. But Bleach was for me to experiment with my style a bit, and since I started on Bleach my style's changed quite a bit more of my own I guess.
I see. Well, I find Bleach to be similar in style to Naruto, though that's probably because they are produced by the same studio. But, yeah, I would say that you can probably draw Bleach characters pretty well if you can draw Naruto characters.

MadaraUchiha said:
I see. Well, I find Bleach to be similar in style to Naruto, though that's probably because they are produced by the same studio. But, yeah, I would say that you can probably draw Bleach characters pretty well if you can draw Naruto characters.

I think i have an old thread on here with all of my old drawing's i'll see if i can find it i think the majority there were naruto.

Cool, good work ^^b How did you do the shading? The lines drawn with a crayon, if I guess correctly.

Sindar said:
Cool, good work ^^b How did you do the shading? The lines drawn with a crayon, if I guess correctly.

I used a soft charcoal block for the shading with some paper towel, as for the lines no they were done with a B4 Charcoal Pencil to make them thick and dark.

Ace said:
of course, i'll either update a thread or wait til i have a few drawings to upload.

Please tag me in that thread then. I would like to see chibi Nel

Ace said:
I used a soft charcoal block for the shading with some paper towel, as for the lines no they were done with a B4 Charcoal Pencil to make them thick and dark.

Oh. Would have loved to play with those *_* I only have normal pencils >_>

Sindar said:
Oh. Would have loved to play with those *_* I only have normal pencils >_>

Wouldn't your mom be upset about that? I don't think that's a good idea

Nel said:
Wouldn't your mom be upset about that? I don't think that's a good idea

My mom? : D You imagine me like a toddler with face and hands covered in charcoal, putting stains all over the house, don't you? : P

Sindar said:
My mom? : D You imagine me like a toddler with face and hands covered in charcoal, putting stains all over the house, don't you? : P

Of course! We love making such a mess when we are kids. So, when you said you would want to play with those blocks, I couldn't help the image in my head.

Nel said:
Of course! We love making such a mess when we are kids. So, when you said you would want to play with those blocks, I couldn't help the image in my head.

Ace said:
*sits and watches with some tea*

Sometimes drama is good to watch and it's even better to participate. Want to participate?

I could participate but then i'd be a hypocrite as i'm 20 years old but i'm like 15 mentally

Back