More Drawings

Ace said:
I could participate but then i'd be a hypocrite as i'm 20 years old but i'm like 15 mentally

It's fine I am way older than you but I am enjoying myself in a childish fight

Ace said:
Should? XD M'lady I'm curious I apologize for crossing a boundary.

I meant to say shouldn't. I hate my smartphone sometimes as it's too dumb.
I am just kidding. I am 29

Nel said:
I meant to say shouldn't. I hate my smartphone sometimes as it's too dumb.
I am just kidding. I am 29

ahhh you're not that much older than me :)

they all look amazing but i don't remember rukia's pose like that. it's good and it would have been great, if you could draw her now. she is amazingly beautiful at the end

SecretWish said:
they all look amazing but i don't remember rukia's pose like that. it's good and it would have been great, if you could draw her now. she is amazingly beautiful at the end

it was after trolling or something i can't remember but rukia does make that pose, it was also a cover art for manga
yVtyDoY.jpg

Ace said:
it was after trolling or something i can't remember but rukia does make that pose, it was also a cover art for manga
yVtyDoY.jpg

thanks. i read the manga but i always skip the cover pages and last tagging pages. i tend to read only the plot for a manga.

SecretWish said:
thanks. i read the manga but i always skip the cover pages and last tagging pages. i tend to read only the plot for a manga.

i quite enjoy every little bit of manga so i take my time

Ace said:
i quite enjoy every little bit of manga so i take my time

i read your reply from somewhere that you read quite fast and like reading long manga. i was thinking you would skip these pages like me, to reduce time.

SecretWish said:
i read your reply from somewhere that you read quite fast and like reading long manga. i was thinking you would skip these pages like me, to reduce time.

you'd think so right? I do read fast but i also stop and appreciate the art especially when it's colored.

Ace said:
you'd think so right? I do read fast but i also stop and appreciate the art especially when it's colored.

you like color pages more? me too and i always read and gaze at the color pages. that's why i read many webtoons now. do you follow webtoons too?

SecretWish said:
you like color pages more? me too and i always read and gaze at the color pages. that's why i read many webtoons now. do you follow webtoons too?

i do indeed, but i read them in the traditional way not scrolling.

Ace said:
i do indeed, but i read them in the traditional way not scrolling.

traditional way and not scrolling? i don't get what you mean by that. do you purchase all the books that you read?

SecretWish said:
traditional way and not scrolling? i don't get what you mean by that. do you purchase all the books that you read?

unfortunately no and the app i use has an option to set a webtoon to side to side not scroll

Ace said:
unfortunately no and the app i use has an option to set a webtoon to side to side not scroll

i think you were talking about the app. i didn't got around to installing it. i should be installing it soon. it was corrupted before and i had to unistall it. i only ever use scroll.

SecretWish said:
i think you were talking about the app. i didn't got around to installing it. i should be installing it soon. it was corrupted before and i had to unistall it. i only ever use scroll.

it has many webtoons so i think you'd enjoy it

Ace said:
it has many webtoons so i think you'd enjoy it

thanks and i will install it today. it's almost 6:40 again. i will be dropping off soon to work my shift. i don't like to work during weekends but i can't say much when the wages are high.

Back