Manga with amazing art

For simple example you can compare the art with return of the master, devil don't kiss me and last game.

Blackrose said:
For simple example you can compare the art with return of the master, devil don't kiss me and last game.
How can I really compare? The last hame and DDKM are both in Black and white, obviously return of the master will be better as it was in color. Right? :blush:

Razor1911 said:
How can I really compare? The last hame and DDKM are both in Black and white, obviously return of the master will be better as it was in color. Right? :blush:

Nope, even though it's in black and white there are differences in the art style

Look t the art carefully, you will see differences in the styles

EeGmrhqU4AAXVqj.jpg

17.jpg

Yup, the art is so much smoother than the last one..the last one is pretty rugged like the artist was a bit stiff but the first one you can see the dedication and fluentness in it

Blackrose said:
Yup, the art is so much smoother than the last one..the last one is pretty rugged like the artist was a bit stiff but the first one you can see the dedication and fluentness in it
I got your point. But doesn't that reflect the overall plot. The first one seems like some angel/heaven kinda story, the second one is more slice of life kinda story. Obviously, if you will interchange the art, the story will not match at all.

Razor1911 said:
I got your point. But doesn't that reflect the overall plot. The first one seems like some angel/heaven kinda story, the second one is more slice of life kinda story. Obviously, if you will interchange the art, the story will not match at all.

I don't think so, I prefer the first one's art because it's so much more fluent and smooth...if the other one is made that way it won't change anything but the look of the piece

Demon_skeith said:
Though void at times, I do enjoy Kubo's Bleach art.

Nice share some of your favourites with us

Blackrose said:
I don't think so, I prefer the first one's art because it's so much more fluent and smooth...if the other one is made that way it won't change anything but the look of the piece

Nice share some of your favourites with us

Okay. As I said I need explore and understand it first before commenting any further. But yeah, the changes of art is visible.

Blackrose said:
Nope, it was from Devil don't kiss me
Oh okay. That is a popular one. I might read some of its chapters this weekend to clearly get the idea about the art and plot.

Razor1911 said:
Oh okay. That is a popular one. I might read some of its chapters this weekend to clearly get the idea about the art and plot.

Is it? I didn't know that..I just liked it lol

Razor1911 said:
Yeah it has good Ranking in MAL. I already heard its name couple of times. Must have been popular.

Oh wow that's great and I totally understand why..it was soooo amazingly good

Back