Manga with amazing art

Blackrose said:
lol you got to much stuff on your mind
Yeah.. that's might be the reason.. the job, the family.. then after that the Mangas I read . .. and everything.. my mind is full of stuffs lol :full:

Razor1911 said:
Yeah.. that's might be the reason.. the job, the family.. then after that the Mangas I read . .. and everything.. my mind is full of stuffs lol :full:

Wow
How about taking a few minutes and making a sketch of a schedule to free up space in your mind ? Might help you feel better

ohhh I see nice
I've only just created one of my own..wouldn't say it's strictly being stuck to as of yet though lol

Blackrose said:
Yeah lil bit but it's ok...I'm open to new knowledge
You are very nice lady miss rose. Anyways, the arts of most of the colored Mangas are good. Only bnw seems to be dull ones.

I will have to go through a couple and then will let you know
Totally captivated is definitely one though..the art is really good

Blackrose said:
I will have to go through a couple and then will let you know
Totally captivated is definitely one though..the art is really good
Okay I will have some of its chapters. I really not that clear how a good manga art looks like. I mean, I only read a few and they all are same. Lol :evilgrin:

Razor1911 said:
Okay I will have some of its chapters. I really not that clear how a good manga art looks like. I mean, I only read a few and they all are same. Lol :evilgrin:

Nah they really aren't
There are some with pretty good art, some with mediocre and some with kickass art lol
You gotta read enough to realize it

Back