Manga with amazing art

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
@razor1911 I finally found it lol
Totally Captivated
It's bl but the art is amazing
51AdB9ytqQL.jpg

Yeah the poster itself is so well crafted. I do add it to my wishlist. 126 chapters are long but still I can manage.

Razor1911 said:
Yeah the poster itself is so well crafted. I do add it to my wishlist. 126 chapters are long but still I can manage.

It's bl so remember that (boys love)
You can just check out the art if not interested...devil don't kiss me had pretty great art as well...will let you know about others soon

Blackrose said:
It's bl so remember that (boys love)
You can just check out the art if not interested...devil don't kiss me had pretty great art as well...will let you know about others soon

Well it is obviously targeting guys senses lol but I really like the art when he's fighting..the backgrounds are really great

Blackrose said:
Well it is obviously targeting guys senses lol but I really like the art when he's fighting..the backgrounds are really great
And the main thing is that, the manga is in color format, so it's easy to connect to the environment of the story. :full:

Razor1911 said:
And the main thing is that, the manga is in color format, so it's easy to connect to the environment of the story. :full:

lol really that's why u didn't like black and white?? haha

the colour is good..I am actually enjoying it to some extent

Blackrose said:
ohhhh i see..understandable
But later, when I started reading Hellstar remina, I tried to search for the color one all over the net but couldn't found. Later got to know that it is available only in bnw.

Razor1911 said:
But later, when I started reading Hellstar remina, I tried to search for the color one all over the net but couldn't found. Later got to know that it is available only in bnw.

ohhhh even totally captivated is bnw but there are many amazing pieces of art in there

Blackrose said:
ohhhh even totally captivated is bnw but there are many amazing pieces of art in there
Oh I see. Hmm that's quite intriguing. Let me check some of the chapters.

Back