Looking for something to watch? Heres a flowchart I found thats should be helpful

fords8 said:
Anyway to make that pic readable. When I open it, it is very skinny and very hard to read.

Click on it and use the zoom. What's so hard about it?I don't get the skinny part.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I thought I saw seirei no moribito in that list.
I couldn't find it now.

download the list and see it. i don't like this list all that much and it didn't have good anime

SecretWish said:
download the list and see it. i don't like this list all that much and it didn't have good anime

It is a good list. Nothing can be perfect but it does Justice to the genres and people could find something related to their liking.

ohohoh wow! Amazing work on that list, seriously that must have taken some time to make. Mad props for making it and sharing it.

Nameless said:
@blackrose it's only for people who don't know anything about anime.
You could use the recommendations and MAL instead.

MAL? I'm not a pro in anime though, just looked at a few when I was younger, I'm sure that you can tell from the names I post

blackrose said:
MAL? I'm not a pro in anime though, just looked at a few when I was younger, I'm sure that you can tell from the names I post

MAL stands for MyAnimeList which is an anime database which lists pretty much all anime and if there is an anime you like you can look at similar ones or recommendations.

Risk said:
MAL stands for MyAnimeList which is an anime database which lists pretty much all anime and if there is an anime you like you can look at similar ones or recommendations.

The first 5 recommendations in MAL are very close but after that they are not at all similar to the anime listed.
I look for recommendations who are recommended by many people :D

blackrose said:

My anime list. It is used to see the reviews, anime information, top anime, seasonal anime. You can get everything about anime from that website. It's not perfect but it's close.

Nameless said:
My anime list. It is used to see the reviews, anime information, top anime, seasonal anime. You can get everything about anime from that website. It's not perfect but it's close.
Thanks I will check it out

Risk said:

Thanks risk

Back