Looking for something to watch? Heres a flowchart I found thats should be helpful

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
Might wanna ctrl + - to view this

q9Xjv4p.jpg

WOOOOOOOOW well then I'm sure if anyone's unsure of what they want they can see this, RIP phone users though XD

Did you make such a huge list by yourself? Omedetto in finding or creating such a good list.

Mansi14 said:
Oh my lord. This is so very helpful!!

I don't agree with some recommendations but it's just my view. I thought you stopped watching anime nel

Nel said:
I don't agree with some recommendations but it's just my view. I thought you stopped watching anime nel

nel? Eh? You're telling that to yourself? o_O
Yeah some might be wrong but it is still helpful in a lot of way I think ::

This list was pretty awesome. I found most of my favourite anime here, and I was quite surprised to see the likes of One Outs and Phantom here, and the latter is one of my absolute favourites.

Mansi14 said:
nel? Eh? You're telling that to yourself? o_O
Yeah some might be wrong but it is still helpful in a lot of way I think ::
They should have highlighted trigun, Kyou kara ore wa , and other master pieces.

Nel said:
I would like that but I suck at art.

That's not really art. Maybe you could can easily make a simple flow chart on Microsoft word too... In fact for content like this, infographics would be good too. I could consider making this kind of list but then I haven't watched enough anime >.>

Mansi14 said:
That's not really art. Maybe you could can easily make a simple flow chart on Microsoft word too... In fact for content like this, infographics would bejust howman good too. I could consider making this kind of list but then I haven't watched enough anime >.>
Just how many anime did you watch so far,

Its a pain to update it and as long as I know which anime I have watched is fine with me. I don't have to keep track of shit. Death note is over a long time ago right?

Nel said:
Its a pain to update it and as long as I know which anime I have watched is fine with me. I don't have to keep track of shit. Death note is over a long time ago right?

Good. I don't boast the number of anime I have watched. I just put whatever I want. Have you bb updating your account constantly?

Nel said:
Good. I don't boast the number of anime I have watched. I just put whatever I want. Have you bb updating your account constantly?

Yes, not like there is much to update anyway...

Back