Living in India Vs UK( My experience)

You expect clara to stay in some 1/2 bedroom house like a common serf? The princess has standards.
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
Whatever gave you that idea kiddo? I do come from a middle class family ya know. As of now, I live in a 1BHK ;_;

Idk, I’m sure rent in different places in the UK can be drastically different like it is in the US. Some places, the average is $600, and others the average is $1200. This can vary drastically by city.

Also it depends on what side of town you live here too. $600 here gets you in the hood. The fancy downtown area can cost you about $2000 for a one bedroom. I spend $1500 on rent for a two bedroom, but I’m right next to the border of the city limits, and some coworkers pay that for a one bedroom because they’re closer to walking distance of shopping areas.

Idk, I’m sure rent in different places in the UK can be drastically different like it is in the US. Some places, the average is $600, and others the average is $1200. This can vary drastically by city.

Also it depends on what side of town you live here too. $600 here gets you in the hood. The fancy downtown area can cost you about $2000 for a one bedroom. I spend $1500 on rent for a two bedroom, but I’m right next to the border of the city limits, and some coworkers pay that for a one bedroom because they’re closer to walking distance of shopping areas.
that makes a lot of sense.
based on the area and how close the house is to the local amenities, the price differs vastly.

wow...4 bhk clarie
that must be huge. and i am not surprised anymore when burns said you are like a princess lol
(_ _)/ It used be a 2 BHK and then we merged the other 2 BHK to make a bigger house.
This happened like an year or two ago. Do I act pompous? I don't think so ;_;

(_ _)/ It used be a 2 BHK and then we merged the other 2 BHK to make a bigger house.
This happened like an year or two ago. Do I act pompous? I don't think so ;_;
not entirely but most of us barely get by clarie.
so when you say it's hard to do everything without the help of a maid and when you don't have to worry about savings at all, it makes others feel a little bad.

not entirely but most of us barely get by clarie.
so when you say it's hard to do everything without the help of a maid and when you don't have to worry about savings at all, it makes others feel a little bad.
I am sorry ;_;
It's not my intention at all. I will be a bit more mindful when it comes to my words ;_;
By the way, I do worry about my savings....a little. It's not that easy for me but still..... I never meant to hurt anyone.

Back