Last Game

Blackrose said:
I know that there's a craze for ps4 but I still thought xbox was better..which would you prefer?
I own ps3, so obviously I prefer that. Xbox is good only because it's from Microsoft. I never played on it though.

Razor1911 said:
Yeah, do you have any console? Like PS , Xbox or Nintendo?

not now...my siblings and i use to have ps..can't remember if it was 2 or 3 and we played on the pc

Well that is interesting and sure if you have a love for the anime obviously the game will be intriguing lol
Have you ever played any like this?

Blackrose said:
Well that is interesting and sure if you have a love for the anime obviously the game will be intriguing lol
Have you ever played any like this?
From childhood I have been playing. Dragonball and Pokemon are my favourite.

Razor1911 said:
Yeah. X-Men I too played a lot. But that doesn't come under anime , right? :huh:

Yes it does...there was the cartoon version but there was also a release of an anime version..look it up

It took me 5 years to read this one. The slow paced romance manga that takes you from kindergarten to adulthood is just pure joy. I think it is my favorite romance manga with no competition.
I remember when I was on the 20th chapter and there was no next one, I waited so long for such a great ending to a better love story.

Shole said:
It took me 5 years to read this one. The slow paced romance manga that takes you from kindergarten to adulthood is just pure joy. I think it is my favorite romance manga with no competition.
I remember when I was on the 20th chapter and there was no next one, I waited so long for such a great ending to a better love story.

Wow now that's dedication..hats of to you
It was a really good story and I also enjoyed it but geeze the suspense lol

Blackrose said:
Wow now that's dedication..hats of to you
It was a really good story and I also enjoyed it but geeze the suspense lol
I can't even continue the next day, and this guys has read it for over 5 years patiently. Hats off.

Razor1911 said:
I can't even continue the next day, and this guys has read it for over 5 years patiently. Hats off.

lmao now that's dedication..u should take a page out of his book razor lol

Nah that's to long...if I like something it won't take me long to complete ..u shud know that by now lol

Blackrose said:
Nah that's to long...if I like something it won't take me long to complete ..u shud know that by now lol
Yeah I remember you read a whole manga within 2 days and 2 nights. Lol

Razor1911 said:
Yeah I remember you read a whole manga within 2 days and 2 nights. Lol

hehe it was good that's why...if it's not then I'm likely to drag my feet or just drop it

Back