Last Game

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
I started to read this last week on seeing the name here. It's so good and I love the comedy. This guy Yanagami and Mikoto are really frustrating me though....geeze. I wonder if I was ever that dumb lol. Their characters are really sweet and overall the story is nice but the suspense..dahhhh lol. It has kept me up until 4am two nights now lol I plan on completing it tonight. Wish me luck. btw have you read it?
@blackangel @romancelover93 @star_of_hope @claraviolet

original.jpg

Update
I finally completed this story.
It was sooooo frustrating to deal with these two characters. OMG I almost lost it..seriously I almost lost it...I mean I was like geeze tell her/him already and then when the confession finally came it was so dull and unclear that he didn't even know what she meant
ai ai ai ai ai ai ai....smh
I really enjoyed the comedy though..it was so funny, I almost woke my kids laughing lol
I would definitely recommend this manga to romance and comedy fans. It really is worth reading but it will frustrate you the way the characters behave

It seems an interesting one. Omg you have spent whole 3 nights to read it. I am happy you have finished and liked the plot. Their pair is really unique. Lol

This one seems taking you off your grasp @blackrose. It seems like another of your favourite romance manga story. You should tell me briefly about the book here, thank you.

Razor1911 said:
It seems an interesting one. Omg you have spent whole 3 nights to read it. I am happy you have finished and liked the plot. Their pair is really unique. Lol

Yup lol but it was definitely worth it

Sincerem said:
This one seems taking you off your grasp @blackrose. It seems like another of your favourite romance manga story. You should tell me briefly about the book here, thank you.

Basically, it's a simple not to deep romance with crazy suspense but filled with humour

Razor1911 said:
Where can I get to read it? @blackrose . It is not available in Mangatoon.

Here's a link for you but just search it on mangakakalot or google if it doesn't work.

https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/read_last_game_manga/chapter_1

Sincerem said:
Where thos rose go, lol. Don't worry she'll come to your table to tell.you where to find the manga.

Sorry, got a bit busy and couldn't come in yesterday.

Awesome then we might have something in common lol

@blackrose said;

I understand rose, I believe it happened that way cos of your time schedule, maybe you were too busy yesterday??

You should explore some dear, since we are together trying to read as much as the body can, it is worthwhile.

I believe @blackrose have completed the 'last game manga.

I hope the story went as planned, cos you're dedicating more time to it. Spending nights for a particular manga shows its interesting nature.

Sincerem said:
@blackrose said;

I understand rose, I believe it happened that way cos of your time schedule, maybe you were too busy yesterday??

You should explore some dear, since we are together trying to read as much as the body can, it is worthwhile.

Yeah it was a bit of a hectic day

hmmm never heard that name before lol

Sincerem said:
I believe @blackrose have completed the 'last game manga.

I hope the story went as planned, cos you're dedicating more time to it. Spending nights for a particular manga shows its interesting nature.

Yes I did and it was okay...wouldn't give it 10 but it was pretty good...just couldn't stand the agony of the suspense

@Blackrose quoted; Yes I did and it was okay...wouldn't give it 10 but it was pretty good...just couldn't stand the agony of the suspense

I am happy you did rose. The main thing should be your satisfaction. Suspense and agony is normal when it comes to drama that's what defines it. I hope 'Last Game ended well the way you liked?

Blackrose said:
Update
I finally completed this story.
It was sooooo frustrating to deal with these two characters. OMG I almost lost it..seriously I almost lost it...I mean I was like geeze tell her/him already and then when the confession finally came it was so dull and unclear that he didn't even know what she meant
ai ai ai ai ai ai ai....smh
I really enjoyed the comedy though..it was so funny, I almost woke my kids laughing lol
I would definitely recommend this manga to romance and comedy fans. It really is worth reading but it will frustrate you the way the characters behave

I wonder if Japanese audience prefer this kind of couple lol i mean.. it's not the first time i heard about shy/dumb character like this

DiamondDust said:
I wonder if Japanese audience prefer this kind of couple lol i mean.. it's not the first time i heard about shy/dumb character like this

Yeah it seems so..most couples are like this in mild romance

Blackrose said:
Yeah it seems so..most couples are like this in mild romance
Japanese will surely like this one. I mean, most of the time they prefer mild romance only, most of their love stories are cute like this.

Razor1911 said:
Japanese will surely like this one. I mean, most of the time they prefer mild romance only, most of their love stories are cute like this.

i see

it was cute but to much suspense for me lol

Back