Last Game

Razor1911 said:
I am still a noob here. If you cannot recognise the character, don't expect from me either lol. :evilgrin:

lmao smh i hear you
will see if I can find it and let you know if I do

Blackrose said:
I will give you the gaze but not the art
Anyone have you got to give the answer? I think it's someone from boy's love kinda story. The character seems so. Lol :evilgrin:

Razor1911 said:
Anyone have you got to give the answer? I think it's someone from boy's love kinda story. The character seems so. Lol :evilgrin:

lmao I find that he looks more like he's from a slice of life kinda thing

He could be I guess but his look seems like it might more belong to slice of life..once we find out we will know for sure lmao

Demon_skeith said:
not really, should play the N64 pr 360 version of the original game.

hmmm I see
I think u might have gotten mixed up with the tittle of this thread lol
Last game is the name of a manga..will keep that in mind though for future reference :)

Demon_skeith said:
ack, my bad guys. Easy to mix up simliar titles.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Yup. No worries.Even I have my own PS4 ,but why you have gone with Xbox? I never had thought to buy that one. PS is better right?[/font]

Razor1911 said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Yup. No worries.Even I have my own PS4 ,but why you have gone with Xbox? I never had thought to buy that one. PS is better right?[/font]

Really?

I always thought that xbox was better hmmm

Razor1911 said:
May be. But in our place people are crazy about PS. I hardly find anyone in our locality having Xbox.

I know that there's a craze for ps4 but I still thought xbox was better..which would you prefer?

Back