Kuroku no Basuke

MadaraUchiha said:
He struggled every time he faced someone post-time skip.
And, I never said that Sanji was as strong as Zoro.

>.< You bet....he is a bug when compared to zoro or luffy
Well, I guess so...but with his family, he couldn't help it ya know.

He's not a bug. He's weak compared to them yes, but, he's also pretty strong. He could hold his own against two of his brothers.

MadaraUchiha said:
He's not a bug. He's weak compared to them yes, but, he's also pretty strong. He could hold his own against two of his brothers.

Well, his brothers are weak. Do you think they can ever beat luffy or zoro?

KuranKaname said:
I dislike sports anime. The players and their game play doesn't strike me as human.

>.<
You should watch haikyuu. It's really good and it might change your opinion about the anime.

Claraviolet said:
>.<
You should watch haikyuu. It's really good and it might change your opinion about the anime.

Will You watch your most disliked genre, if someone asks you to? I got many recommendations to finish first

KuranKaname said:
Will You watch your most disliked genre, if someone asks you to? I got many recommendations to finish first

I will. If it's popular and got some interesting plot. Why do you think I have watched haikyuu when I disliked sports genre ?

Claraviolet said:
I will. If it's popular and got some interesting plot. Why do you think I have watched haikyuu when I disliked sports genre ?

I won't give a second of time, for the things that I dislike. It's my way of doing things. I hate sport genre and they don't align with reality

KuranKaname said:
I won't give a second of time, for the things that I dislike. It's my way of doing things. I hate sport genre and they don't align with reality

Well, I am different I guess.
I would at least give a try before judging something for good. Anyway, you don't have to watch haikyuu if you don't want to.

Back