Kuroku no Basuke

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
How many of you guys watched this anime? I have just started watching it. It's good but I like Haikyuu more.

Will watch it when Haikyuu season 4 starts airing(before which I have to watch the first three seasons). Will alternate between a sports anime and an anime of another genre. So, that includes KnB, Haikyuu, Hajime no Ippo, etc.

MadaraUchiha said:
Will watch it when Haikyuu season 4 starts airing(before which I have to watch the first three seasons). Will alternate between a sports anime and an anime of another genre. So, that includes KnB, Haikyuu, Hajime no Ippo, etc.

I don't recommend Hajime no Ippo. I dropped it after watching 10 episodes or so.

Claraviolet said:
I don't recommend Hajime no Ippo. I dropped it after watching 10 episodes or so.
Oh. I'm still willing to check it out. It has like 1200 chapters and is still on-going, plus it's adapted by mad-house, so, I guess I have to see for myself.

MadaraUchiha said:
Oh. I'm still willing to check it out. It has like 1200 chapters and is still on-going, plus it's adapted by mad-house, so, I guess I have to see for myself.
It's cool. My tastes are a bit different as I like seirei no moribito, ao no exorcist, bleach and I hate SAO and AOT

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='78966' dateline='1505668276']

I haven't watched SAO. 
I really like AoT.
And, I like Seirei no Moribito. 
I've watched Bleach till the Soul Society arc, and it's certainly among the best initial arcs in all of shounen anime. 
I liked the first half of Blue Exorcist season 1, but, IMO, the second half was a steaming pile of crap. Haven't watched the second season.
[/quote]

You have watched seirei no moribito completely? O.O
Whoa...that's something. It's my favorite anime next to bleach

Claraviolet said:
You have watched seirei no moribito completely? O.O
Whoa...that's something. It's my favorite anime next to bleach
Uh, it's the anime we were supposed to watch in June or July.
I see. You like Bleach including the fillers or in spite of them?

MadaraUchiha said:
Uh, it's the anime we were supposed to watch in June or July.
I see. You like Bleach including the fillers or in spite of them?

The fillers are rather unexpected but they are not bad so the later I guess

Claraviolet said:
Yo ma-chan...I have completed the first season of kuroku no basuke and it's good :D
You should give it a try soon

I'll probably watch it after I finish Shokugeki no Soma season 2. Season 3 starts airing next month, along with a slew of other anime.

MadaraUchiha said:
I'll probably watch it after I finish Shokugeki no Soma season 2. Season 3 starts airing next month, along with a slew of other anime.

Good but before that see haikyuu...I loved it *-*
And....you can watch the money of soul too. It's a weird anime.

Claraviolet said:
Yeah postponing to eternity doesn't do much ya know

Leaving One Piece, Haikyuu is THE flagship series for Shonen Jump, apart from Shokugeki no Soma. Of course it's gonna get another season. The anime is also extremely successful.

MadaraUchiha said:
Leaving One Piece, Haikyuu is THE flagship series for Shonen Jump, apart from Shokugeki no Soma. Of course it's gonna get another season. The anime is also extremely successful.

Well... It is good. So of course it is successful. One piece is losing it's touch according to me

Claraviolet said:
Well... It is good. So of course it is successful. One piece is losing it's touch according to me

It's still the best-selling manga every year, and the best-selling manga of all time.
The anime has been crap since Dressrosa arc.

Back