Kuroku no Basuke

MadaraUchiha said:
It's still the best-selling manga every year, and the best-selling manga of all time.
The anime has been crap since Dressrosa arc.

Yeah. I hate big mom's Arc and can't wait it to end. I would love to see sanji kicking his brothers

Claraviolet said:
Yeah. I hate big mom's Arc and can't wait it to end. I would love to see sanji kicking his brothers

Sindar says that the manga goes at a very rapid pace, and is not very slow like the anime. For example, the Seducing Woods part took 10 chapters in the manga, according to him, while it's been dragged on forever.

MadaraUchiha said:
Sindar says that the manga goes at a very rapid pace, and is not very slow like the anime. For example, the Seducing Woods part took 10 chapters in the manga, according to him, while it's been dragged on forever.

Oh...(_ _) may be they don't want anime to ....catch up with the manga....wait...just how many episodes did those stupid woods take so far?

Claraviolet said:
Oh...(_ _) may be they don't want anime to ....catch up with the manga....wait...just how many episodes did those stupid woods take so far?

Easily more than 10. Can't remember the exact number.

MadaraUchiha said:
Easily more than 10. Can't remember the exact number.

Is that so? I guess I will have to switch to manga sometime then >.<
I hate this drag out

MadaraUchiha said:
I've been hating it since Dressrosa arc, as I mentioned earlier.

Oh. Well we will enjoy sanji fighting back. I don't think it's gonna be long

Claraviolet said:
Oh. Well we will enjoy sanji fighting back. I don't think it's gonna be long

Yeah, I guess. Plus, there's the special long episode on October 1st which supposedly has great animation.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah, I guess. Plus, there's the special long episode on October 1st which supposedly has great animation.

o_O Huh? Really? Never heard of it...what's it about?

MadaraUchiha said:
One Piece? It obviously continues the storyline, and is way longer than the standard 24 minute runtime.

That's it?
I thought it might be a special episode about pirate king or aokiji or some other famous person.

Or may be about sanji and his childhood.

Claraviolet said:
That's it?
I thought it might be a special episode about pirate king or aokiji or some other famous person.

Or may be about sanji and his childhood.

With the main storyline going at a snail's pace, I don't want them to focus on another storyline. Plus, we already got many scenes showing Sanji's childhood.
And, I think OP will eventually focus on Gold Rogers' past. Him and his crew are too cool to be ignored.

MadaraUchiha said:
With the main storyline going at a snail's pace, I don't want them to focus on another storyline. Plus, we already got many scenes showing Sanji's childhood.
And, I think OP will eventually focus on Gold Rogers' past. Him and his crew are too cool to be ignored.

It's just that they are too cruel. I never thought I would say this but ...Sanji had had trouble too....and he was underestimated even now...by his own family.

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='79602' dateline='1506156080']

Yeah. I guess it's another tragic back-story added to the Straw-hats' cap.
[/quote]

LOL.....that may be so.....but I never imagined him to be a prince and have a tragic past like that.

Seriously oda should stop making the members of mugiwara "Princesses" waiting to be rescued by luffy :/

Claraviolet said:
LOL.....that may be so.....but I never imagined him to be a prince and have a tragic past like that.

Seriously oda should stop making the members of mugiwara "Princesses" waiting to be rescued by luffy :/

Hopefully, he doesn't do that to Zoro. He's too badass to be 'rescued'. Though, I imagine he'll play an integral role in the Wano arc, since he is a skilled Swordsman and that arc is about Samurai.

MadaraUchiha said:
Hopefully, he doesn't do that to Zoro. He's too badass to be 'rescued'. Though, I imagine he'll play an integral role in the Wano arc, since he is a skilled Swordsman and that arc is about Samurai.

I hope so too. Zoro is my favorite character in one piece. I really don't want him to be rescued by luffy. Honestly I was hoping that he is as strong as luffy and can get a devil fruit power in the long run and I can't wait to see this wano arc then

Claraviolet said:
I hope so too. Zoro is my favorite character in one piece. I really don't want him to be rescued by luffy. Honestly I was hoping that he is as strong as luffy and can get a devil fruit power in the long run and I can't wait to see this wano arc then

Anyway, Zoro hasn't yet faced someone who is truly challenging. He defeated every villain he's faced without putting much effort. I'm waiting to see how powerful he really is. We've pretty much seen how powerful Luffy and Sanji are and their limits.

MadaraUchiha said:
Anyway, Zoro hasn't yet faced someone who is truly challenging. He defeated every villain he's faced without putting much effort. I'm waiting to see how powerful he really is. We've pretty much seen how powerful Luffy and Sanji are and their limits.

We saw Sanji at his limit? Are you talking about his kidnapping or the boat incident?
anyway, I don't think sanji is as strong as zoro.

Claraviolet said:
We saw Sanji at his limit? Are you talking about his kidnapping or the boat incident?
anyway, I don't think sanji is as strong as zoro.

He struggled every time he faced someone post-time skip.
And, I never said that Sanji was as strong as Zoro.

Back