Itachi uchiha haters

Star_Of_Hope said:
Do you pick some character based on the similarities?
That sounds interesting.
My username and avatar were chosen by Clara and Shaurya though :D

May be both.
Compared to Itachi, naruto and sasuke are overrated and overpowered.
Don't you feel the same madara? :D

Uh, I don't know, they are the main characters of the story, so, I can't really judge.......

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, that is a really good reason.
What is the meaning behind your username again, sindar?

It's a name of the one of the elf races from Tolkien books. Sindar are grey elves who did not go back to Valinor when called, and stayed in Beleriand instead. It is all from The Silmarillion =)

Sindar said:
It's a name of the one of the elf races from Tolkien books. Sindar are grey elves who did not go back to Valinor when called, and stayed in Beleriand instead. It is all from The Silmarillion =)

Is that book good?
Do you recommend that for me?

MadaraUchiha said:
Uh, I don't know, they are the main characters of the story, so, I can't really judge.......

Well, we tend to dislike stuff that doesn't go according to our imagination flow.

MadaraUchiha said:
That way, I'd say Sakura is a teeny tiny bit better.....

i agree to bro.
compared to her saskura is better.

Sindar said:
I feel like they didn't do a very good job with her lines there. I don't remember for sure, but I think her dialogues aren't very good in general. And her role being "damsel in distress" for most of the show, you can't expect a lot from her.

The whole thing about Orihime going to a Hueco Mundo is an obvious plot device, if anything I felt it was awkwardly done. I think what they tried to show is that Ulquiorra manipulated Orihime, making her do his biding. But because of the poor execution it looked like Orihime played an active role in the whole business, which lead people to get irritated at her. Still, I don't see what people expected from her =) Fight Ulquiorra? :D

At any rate, all that I said here about Bleach is completely besides my original point =)

I don't like guessing games, that's all =) You can just tell me who you are, that would solve the problem ^^/

did you ignore me, my man?
x(

Sebastian said:
did you ignore me, my man?
x(

Didn't have anything to add, that's all.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Is that book good?
Do you recommend that for me?

It is good, but I do not recommend it to you =) Unless you are a big fan of The Lord of the Rings book. I am pretty sure it only makes sense to read The Silmarillion after you finished Lord of the Rings, since Silmarillion is kinda it's prequel.

Sindar said:
Didn't have anything to add, that's all.

It is good, but I do not recommend it to you =) Unless you are a big fan of The Lord of the Rings book. I am pretty sure it only makes sense to read The Silmarillion after you finished Lord of the Rings, since Silmarillion is kinda it's prequel.

I have watched all the movies of lord of the rings.
It's a good series :D
I liked gandalf's character.

Sindar said:

It's not your real name? I always that it was......Is Silmarillion like a story book or like a history book? I've always had reservations about reading it........

MadaraUchiha said:
It's not your real name? I always that it was......Is Silmarillion like a story book or like a history book? I've always had reservations about reading it........

Of course not xD

Yeah Silmarillion is like a history book for Tolkien's universe. It might be interesting if you are a fan of his creations, but I know a lot of people who didn't like it. I think if you are a big fan of fantasy writing you should check it out just because of its uniqueness, but that is pretty much that .

Star_Of_Hope said:
I have watched all the movies of lord of the rings.
It's a good series :D
I liked gandalf's character.

No, I mean the books =) Movies are great, it is very easy to sit through them. But the books, they are about 1500-2000 pages total, and there is a lot of world building there. If you can read it and enjoy it, then go ahead and read Silmarillion, it would be a nice addition for you =) But if you get bored with the narrative then there is no reason to subject yourself to even more of the same =)

Sindar said:
Of course not xD

Yeah Silmarillion is like a history book for Tolkien's universe. It might be interesting if you are a fan of his creations, but I know a lot of people who didn't like it. I think if you are a big fan of fantasy writing you should check it out just because of its uniqueness, but that is pretty much that .

No, I mean the books =) Movies are great, it is very easy to sit through them. But the books, they are about 1500-2000 pages total, and there is a lot of world building there. If you can read it and enjoy it, then go ahead and read Silmarillion, it would be a nice addition for you =) But if you get bored with the narrative then there is no reason to subject yourself to even more of the same =)

Well, yes, I loved LoTR and the Hobbit, to some extent, but, I always had doubts about The Silmarillion......I'll check it out when I have time......

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, yes, I loved LoTR and the Hobbit, to some extent, but, I always had doubts about The Silmarillion......I'll check it out when I have time......

The beginning is kinda weird, but it gets better when the elves come into the picture. And you will get to learn origins of cities and places shown in LoTR, who was Elrond, Galadriel, Gandalf and Saruman, how they are related with past events of the world, and so on.

Sindar said:
The beginning is kinda weird, but it gets better when the elves come into the picture. And you will get to learn origins of cities and places shown in LoTR, who was Elrond, Galadriel, Gandalf and Saruman, how they are related with past events of the world, and so on.

I see, so, is it like from t=0?

MadaraUchiha said:
I see.....It kind of looks intriguing, so, I'll check it out during my holidays.....

Hope your holidays won't be ruined because of that book ^^'

Sindar said:
Of course not xD

I have read books which consists of about 500 pages but that's it.
Well, I will give them a try then :D

MadaraUchiha said:
You were the one who said that he doesn't give a damn about you, and that you want to dig a grave for yourself.......

Those were my words and I can change them at my free will.
Now, these are my words.

Back