Itachi uchiha haters

S

Sebastian

i heard that peeps don't like itachi.
i don't get what the big deal is but ain't he a good guy?
if they can accept overpowered brats like sasuke and naruto, why can't they accept itachi?
i am having this ridiculous argument with a girl and she had gone all bonkers on me, when i said this.

i am the only one who is weird x(

other characters too. i don't know what the big deal is about ichigo and luffy too.

I believe if you look at reasons for why people hate specific characters it would be partly irrational. So don't worry if you can't grasp the 'reasons' why this person doesn't like this character, it might not be founded on any sort of normal logic =)
That is just what I think though. But just as an experiment, try to think of a character you hate and give good logical reasons why you feel this way about him/her. See if the reasons turn out to be logical enough =)

MadaraUchiha said:
Itachi haters are mostly guys. I can understand the ichigo hate. But, luffy?!
they think luffy is overpowered and too stupid to become a captain. guys don't like itachi? i am a guy too bro xD
Sindar said:
I believe if you look at reasons for why people hate specific characters it would be partly irrational. So don't worry if you can't grasp the 'reasons' why this person doesn't like this character, it might not be founded on any sort of normal logic =)
That is just what I think though. But just as an experiment, try to think of a character you hate and give good logical reasons why you feel this way about him/her. See if the reasons turn out to be logical enough =)
i don't like orihime from bleach as that one always clings to others for help. am i being irrational too? xD

Demon_skeith said:
I think they hate how perfect he is.

That's an unusual thing to hate.
He wasn't perfect. If he was sasuke would have remained ignorant about Itachi's true motives..

Sebastian said:
MadaraUchiha said:
they think luffy is overpowered and too stupid to become a captain. guys don't like itachi? i am a guy too bro xD
Sindar said:
i don't like orihime from bleach as that one always clings to others for help. am i being irrational too? xD

I didn't say that most guys hate Itachi....I said that most haters of Itachi are guys........

Burnsy CEO said:
MadaraUchiha said:
I didn't say that most guys hate Itachi....I said that most haters of Itachi are guys........

Isn't that the same?
Thy thinks so.

Let's say x number of guys and y number of girls watch Naruto/Naruto Shippuden....
x+y~N, where N is the number of people who watch Naruto/Shippuden.....
Now, let's say z number of people hate Itachi.
Now, say, z=(x-a) + (y-b), where a and b are the number of guys and girls, respectively, who don't hate Itachi.....
Now, in my opinion, (x-a)>>>(y-b), such that, z~x-a, that is, in my opinion, the number of guys who hate Itachi are more in number than the number of girsl who hate him....
Do you get it?

MadaraUchiha said:
Let's say x number of guys and y number of girls watch Naruto/Naruto Shippuden....
Now, say, z=(x-a) + (y-b), where a and b are the number of guys and girls, respectively, who don't hate Itachi.....
Now, in my opinion, (x-a)>>>(y-b), such that, z~x-a, that is, in my opinion, the number of guys who hate Itachi are more in number than the number of girsl who hate him....
Do you get it?

Thy couldn't understand that.
What the hell is up with those above equations?

Sebastian said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Sindar said:

Well yeah, I think so =) Or do you mean that clinging to others for protection reserves hate, on a rational basis? :p

Burnsy?CEO said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Do you get it?

Sindar said:
Sebastian said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Sindar said:

Well yeah, I think so =) Or do you mean that clinging to others for protection reserves hate, on a rational basis? :p

Burnsy?CEO said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Do you get it?

Thyself is no better than me.
As Thyself hates Itachi, I like him.

Burnsy CEO said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Do you get it?

Never mind.....Look, 'most haters of Itachi are boys' is not the same as saying 'most boys hate Itachi'.......

MadaraUchiha said:
'Thy', as in, 'me', MadaraUchiha, or?
Thy is my rival, @BurnsyCEO
I do know you, more thank you think, as thy doesn't know you well.
Thy(you) always had a bleach character but I don't remember Itachi in your avatar.
I do have one. but find out who I am and I would give it to you.

I guess people hated itachi because a lot of people used to dickride him. He was one of the best written characters though. Powerwise, I think he was overrated.

Back