Is Anyone Aware of Some Good Manga Sites?

Sonickorb

After being very late to the One Punch Man party, I wanted to see more and went to the Manga and Webcomic like I did with The Promised Neverland and Etc.
However, the site I am using at the moment is not the most reliable, KissManga. Not to mention the constant spam of advertisements after each click.
For Anime I use Kickassanime and if that is down, I go to Gogoanime as I don't get spammed by as many advertisements.
I know it's not the best to use these sites but for Anime, I don't have much of a choice. Manga is also quite expensive, for a College Student anyway. If I do really like one though, I will go out of my way to get a physical copy, normally from a book store (Waterstones) in my town about an hour walk away.
But I am not aware of any alternative sites for Manga. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Mangarock is pretty good but every manga site I've used over the years always have ads and pop-ups, can't do anything about it.
I've read only 4 manga though but this one's working really well, just checked now. There are people who actively read manga here so maybe they can recommend other sites as well.

MadaraUchiha said:
Mangarock is pretty good but every manga site I've used over the years always have ads and pop-ups, can't do anything about it.
I've read only 4 manga though but this one's working really well, just checked now. There are people who actively read manga here so maybe they can recommend other sites as well.

i read from mangago
if you have adblocker installed, you wouldn't find any advertisements in that website

manga stream is good for quality, sadly, they only have the five latest chapters up at a time and never keep a back log.

Demon_skeith said:
manga stream is good for quality, sadly, they only have the five latest chapters up at a time and never keep a back log.
It also has quite a confusing layout compared to some of the others. It could do with a nice style to make things look nicer and easier to navigate, in my opinion.
Blackangel said:
i read from mangago
if you have adblocker installed, you wouldn't find any advertisements in that website
I think I've heard of this one before, now that you mention it. It has a very nice layout. I will use this for backup, I think.
Poseidon said:
I use manganelo.com
[size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This looks like a nice site too. Its very simple and easy to use, isnt it. I will probably have this as a backup. Thank you.[/font][/size]
BurnsyCEO said:
Mangafox is still there. I believe it's the best.
[size=small][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Mangafox certainly looks good, it has more of certain series on there, Some of which I did not know even existed. Thanks, this site seems promising. I'll probably use this one the most[/font][/size][/size]

Sorry for the late response, I was checking out a University up in Newcastle. I really appreciate all the help from everyone.

Sonickorb said:
It also has quite a confusing layout compared to some of the others. It could do with a nice style to make things look nicer and easier to navigate, in my opinion.
I think I've heard of this one before, now that you mention it. It has a very nice layout. I will use this for backup, I think.
[size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This looks like a nice site too. Its very simple and easy to use, isnt it. I will probably have this as a backup. Thank you.[/font][/size]
[size=small][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Mangafox certainly looks good, it has more of certain series on there, Some of which I did not know even existed. Thanks, this site seems promising. I'll probably use this one the most[/font][/size][/size]

Sorry for the late response, I was checking out a University up in Newcastle. I really appreciate all the help from everyone.
i think you will get many rare manga in mangago.
even webtoons and many manga from lezhin too. check it out when you get time.
you will like it

Blackangel said:
i think you will get many rare manga in mangago.
even webtoons and many manga from lezhin too. check it out when you get time.
you will like it
Oh, so it's not just for manga? That's nice! As there is a few webtoons I would like to follow, It seems I will use this more often than I had first expected. Thank you!

Sonickorb said:
Oh, so it's not just for manga? That's nice! As there is a few webtoons I would like to follow, It seems I will use this more often than I had first expected. Thank you!
glad to help
and you don't have to pay anything there. i have been reading lots of webtoons myself

Blackangel said:
glad to help
and you don't have to pay anything there. i have been reading lots of webtoons myself
I just typed in "One Punch Man" and there's a lot more than before. Now I see exactly what you mean. Thanks, I feel I will be using this a lot. I also haven't had an add yet, lovely!

Sonickorb said:
I just typed in "One Punch Man" and there's a lot more than before. Now I see exactly what you mean. Thanks, I feel I will be using this a lot. I also haven't had an add yet, lovely!
that's very good to hear.
but beware of the genres. it is popular for many genres and i don't want you to get tired of it

Blackangel said:
that's very good to hear.
but beware of the genres. it is popular for many genres and i don't want you to get tired of it
Yes, Thank you. I was just reading a bunch of random ones of all different genres. Great so far.

I use mangarock and the mangatoon and webtoon app..they all work pretty good and have some pretty nice stories

Up until last week I would recommended MangaRock, but it's going down in a couple of days apparently, if you download the app (Unlimited ver.) then is ok. Now i recommend Mangakakalot, it has the popular ones and a looooot of less known series :D

JdR2V said:
Up until last week I would recommended MangaRock, but it's going down in a couple of days apparently, if you download the app (Unlimited ver.) then is ok. Now i recommend Mangakakalot, it has the popular ones and a looooot of less known series :D
if you use manga go app, you can read manga from many sites including manga rock.
i use it a lot but it doesn't have series from mangago website

Sonickorb said:
What are your favourites?
it's cool.
then you might like death parade and death billiards too. i like action, shounen ai a lot. i used to like death games but after reading killing $talking i am avoiding that genre

Blackangel said:
it's cool.
then you might like death parade and death billiards too. i like action, shounen ai a lot. i used to like death games but after reading killing $talking i am avoiding that genre
Death Parade I have heard of and it is on my to watch list after mob psycho and demon slayer. I have never heard of death billiards though. When I looked it up it came up with Death Parade, I suppose its part of that series? I completely forgot about it to be honest, I really need to watch it. Also, What was it you didn't like about Killing Stalking as I am debating on whether I should read it or not? Is it worth it?

(I just realised I can turn on Emails when receiving a reply to notify me. Now I should respond faster)

Back