Iphone-12 does not come with power charger or earbuds.

[quote="Blackangel" pid='222022' dateline='1602675237']

oh i didn't know all this.
if apple didn't show that in their home page, then no one might have paid attention to it this way?
[/quote]

That’s pretty much it, if they are trying to cater to the professional market like they’re claiming with their Mac Pro and the accompanying monitor, they should have a separate business portion of their website, and not advertise it alongside their iPhones and iPads, or even regular Macs.

A lot of workstation grade computers aren’t exactly priced... fairly, but the public is completely unaware of this, because you don’t see it listed next to their consumer laptops and desktops. You never see tech reviewers on YouTube covering that stuff.

[quote="Grungie" pid='222035' dateline='1602675778']

That’s pretty much it, if they are trying to cater to the professional market like they’re claiming with their Mac Pro and the accompanying monitor, they should have a separate business portion of their website, and not advertise it alongside their iPhones and iPads, or even regular Macs.

A lot of workstation grade computers aren’t exactly priced... fairly, but the public is completely unaware of this, because you don’t see it listed next to their consumer laptops and desktops. You never see tech reviewers on YouTube covering that stuff.
[/quote]

really?
i don't know anything about this at all.

[quote="Blackangel" pid='222040' dateline='1602677534']

really?
i don't know anything about this at all.
[/quote]

It’s not common knowledge, and only people “in the know” due to work or their specific hobby has knowledge on it. That and tech reviewers are also mostly knowledgeable on and cater to either people into gaming, or YouTube video editing, and it’s evident in the comments and on forums that if a computer isn’t catered to either of those niches, it’s useless. Because apparently those are the only two reasons computers exist.

[quote="Grungie" pid='222043' dateline='1602678467']

It’s not common knowledge, and only people “in the know” due to work or their specific hobby has knowledge on it. That and tech reviewers are also mostly knowledgeable on and cater to either people into gaming, or YouTube video editing, and it’s evident in the comments and on forums that if a computer isn’t catered to either of those niches, it’s useless. Because apparently those are the only two reasons computers exist.
[/quote]

that's something
and you are right. most of the time only they exist for gaming.

Burnsy said:
Will the old Iphone charges work for this?

I have no clue about iPhones but I believe the latest iPhone 11 and Macbooks have charging bricks with USB C. So other than a small percentage of people everyone else is probably going to have to buy a charging brick.

If you are asking about lightning to Type A cable and using normal Type A bricks, yes you can use them if you have the cable.

MadaraUchiha said:
I have no clue about iPhones but I believe the latest iPhone 11 and Macbooks have charging bricks with USB C. So other than a small percentage of people everyone else is probably going to have to buy a charging brick.

If you are asking about lightning to Type A cable and using normal Type A bricks, yes you can use them if you have the cable.

It comes with a lightning to USB A cable. Only MacBooks and certain iPads use type C.

I can understand the ear buds, but no power cable? That is cheap and low of Apple, sadly Nintendo has done it as well...

Back