Interrogate Me

Blackangel said:
you want to get into a harem anime, grungie?
would you d@te more than one girl at a time in that anime, if you are the main protagonist?

I played enough Persona to know how it works

A good story with terrible animation or a very good animation with amazing soundtracks and visuals but cliche story. What would you choose man?

A good story with terrible animation or a very good animation with amazing soundtracks and visuals but cliche story. What would you choose man?
I’d probably go with the latter. Nothing wrong with a cliche story imo, but a show with terrible animation would distract me from enjoying the alleged good story.

Did you ever get into any serious trouble when you were a student?
Kindly elaborate xD

I’d probably go with the latter. Nothing wrong with a cliche story imo, but a show with terrible animation would distract me from enjoying the alleged good story.
That's unexpected man
I used to think animation doesn't matter too much but now everyone including me gives a lot of points to animation alone

That's unexpected man
I used to think animation doesn't matter too much but now everyone including me gives a lot of points to animation alone
Well, it is a VISUAL form of entertainment.

I’m not gonna try to fool myself or anyone that I’m into super deep shit, and I’m in the hobby for deep thought provoking shit. I just watch things for superficial reasons like “it looks fun”, “that looks cute”.

Along with the deep artsy stuff, I’d be lying if I say I’m always looking for unique experiences. There are a lot of samey series I enjoy.

Last edited:
@Grungie how do you deal with irl people who tries to embarrass you ?
i usually pick a fight lol but you are always cool headed and i want to know what you would do.

@Grungie how do you deal with irl people who tries to embarrass you ?
i usually pick a fight lol but you are always cool headed and i want to know what you would do.
I mean, half the embarrassment is from stuff I’ve actually said or did, so I don’t see why I should get angry over something I actually did.

I mean, half the embarrassment is from stuff I’ve actually said or did, so I don’t see why I should get angry over something I actually did.
what if it's related to about what you like?
like probably anime or video games or if you are good at studying or something that you don't have any say in it?

what if it's related to about what you like?
like probably anime or video games or if you are good at studying or something that you don't have any say in it?
I’m not embarrassed about what I like, what’s to get mad about? If it’s something embarrassing, I don’t share it with people.

I’m not embarrassed about what I like, what’s to get mad about? If it’s something embarrassing, I don’t share it with people.
then i can only imagine you as a tough cool kid back in school lol.
that's seriously cool grung. what is your favorite food in winter?

then i can only imagine you as a tough cool kid back in school lol.
that's seriously cool grung. what is your favorite food in winter?
I don’t know what’s cool or impressive about not being embarrassed about what I like. I don’t have any really weird hobbies and interests, and my hobbies are usually very popular or fairly popular, so it’s not hard to find a coworker or friend that’s into it.

You’d look like an idiot going “omg look at that guy, he plays video games, can you believe that? Point and laugh at him!”

I don’t know what’s cool or impressive about not being embarrassed about what I like. I don’t have any really weird hobbies and interests, and my hobbies are usually very popular or fairly popular, so it’s not hard to find a coworker or friend that’s into it.

You’d look like an idiot going “omg look at that guy, he plays video games, can you believe that? Point and laugh at him!”
for me it's bl lol
i like it but people sometimes gossip about it and in some other forums they call me 'rotten girl' instead of just fujoshi which is just sad. i know it's the same but it hurts me

for me it's bl lol
i like it but people sometimes gossip about it and in some other forums they call me 'rotten girl' instead of just fujoshi which is just sad. i know it's the same but it hurts me
There’s a time and place to talk about stuff like that.

There’s a time and place to talk about stuff like that.
i don't really express my interests to anyone i come across irl.
but when you break away from friends, they will backstab you and it's a very painful experience

i don't really express my interests to anyone i come across irl.
but when you break away from friends, they will backstab you and it's a very painful experience
Well you were talking about people embarassing you irl and then you talk about being embarassed over being a BL fan.

Well you were talking about people embarassing you irl and then you talk about being embarassed over being a BL fan.
sorry got side tracked and it's about getting to know you here lol.
what is your favorite food and color?

Back