Interrogate Me

It's not really an allergy, it's just the inability to digest the enzymes in alcohol. So I can still drink if I want to. I just don't do it often, which is financially easier anyway.

I work out, just not at a gym doing stereotypical weight lifting.
that's true lol
i just like the feeling of lightheadedness it brings me but i can't feel it often as it can be expensive.
do you visit your family often?

It's not really an allergy, it's just the inability to digest the enzymes in alcohol. So I can still drink if I want to. I just don't do it often, which is financially easier anyway.

I work out, just not at a gym doing stereotypical weight lifting.
Do you have siblings?

That’s not a sign of wealth. I know poor people who eat fast food 3 meals a day.
fair enough
but for me it's a luxury lol and i can't cook seafood to the perfection and it's too expensive to order often.
what's your favorite meal grung?

fair enough
but for me it's a luxury lol and i can't cook seafood to the perfection and it's too expensive to order often.
what's your favorite meal grung?
If you see the quality of the average people who frequent places like McDonald’s and KFC, it’s pretty low. You def see a lot of welfare recipients.

If you see the quality of the average people who frequent places like McDonald’s and KFC, it’s pretty low. You def see a lot of welfare recipients.
i think that makes a lot of sense.
for me having kfc everyday will be my dream come true.
you didn't answer me grung.
what's your favourite meal?

I think it's lazy rewording it slightly and getting into pedantics for asking questions.
lol alright.
i just like talking more about food lol. most of people like fried chicken, beef and only a few really talk about food with me. i just like to more about signature dishes of a place, restaurant but not many people likes to share them.
what's your favourite snack?

Back