If you want a custom theme reply here with the following info.

Blackrose said:
I'm sure she isn't that bad hun
Not fair putting her ability down like that

Okay seriously I think this might be getting a little to much...I appreciate your and everyone else's concern hun I really do
But as I said It really isn't a bog deal...let's just forget it now kay..let's move one :)

i saw her work before
it was bad and it's not her strong suit despite her good work in fixing issues here.

Blackangel said:
i saw her work before
it was bad and it's not her strong suit despite her good work in fixing issues here.

You should have let her make it I wanted to see it.

Burnsy said:

you would probably laugh a lot after watching it
i remember the signature she made for me. i couldn't even keep it as my signature for one day.

Blackangel said:
yeah and i know i have been too hard
but she doesn't have any talent for art

That may be but then again I have never seen her work so I won't say anything bad

Burnsy said:

Blackangel said:
you would probably laugh a lot after watching it
i remember the signature she made for me. i couldn't even keep it as my signature for one day.

hmm well that does sound pretty bad but at least she tried

Blackrose said:
That may be but then again I have never seen her work so I won't say anything bad

hmm well that does sound pretty bad but at least she tried

then she will make it for you.
don't worry and i think she likes you a lot and does want to work for you. she never offered any wallpaper to me.

Blackangel said:
then she will make it for you.
don't worry and i think she likes you a lot and does want to work for you. she never offered any wallpaper to me.

I'm sure she would but I won't put her through that
I haven't seen kaname's up yet though..I though mr grumpy was gona do one for him??

Blackrose said:
I'm sure she would but I won't put her through that
I haven't seen kaname's up yet though..I though mr grumpy was gona do one for him??

lol mr grumpy?
that's a nice one and yes even i am looking forward to it and kaname is too picky

[quote="Blackrose" pid='182379' dateline='1581900143']

lol thanks 
I wana see it to..even though he needs people skills he's pretty good at this kinda stuff..I'm sure kaname's will be as awesome as yours is
[/quote]

yeah and i have to agree with that
he got good talent for it and i can't wait to see it for myself. and may be i will be using it to sometime

i haven't checked it out
and i really thought kaname would get the theme before clarie and this is a surprise to me

Claraviolet said:
It looks great kiddo.
I just love it! Arigato!!!!

Awesome...your theme looks so cool chick

Blackangel said:
i haven't checked it out
and i really thought kaname would get the theme before clarie and this is a surprise to me

hey blackangel where did your theme go?

:what1:

@Blackangel
As it is given to very active members who are just loyal to the forum, we have a right to choose members who are eligible for it

That doesn't sound right @star
If she didn't qualify why would you set up a theme first?

Back