If you want a custom theme reply here with the following info.

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
1) Do you want a light theme or a dark one?

2) Name the character(s) you want on it. And if you have specific images you want added on it PM them to me.

3) Anything specific about the theme you wish for. I'm just a beginner at PS so nothing too crazy.

This is mostly for the more loyal members.

i want a dark theme
and it should have mookyul, ewon in it and if possible i want ai no kusabi characters too

That's so cool man.
I haven't been here much and I would probably doesn't identify as a loyal member.

Kaname said:
That's so cool man.
I haven't been here much and I would probably doesn't identify as a loyal member.

Just put in a request and we'll see what happens.

I would like one myself.
I am sorry if I think I am too arrogant to request this when I am still new. I would like to see Colored pictures of Ichigo, Itachi, Misaki Mei and her sister from Another, Luffy, Kikyo from Inuyasha, Seshhamoru, Dokuyyusai characters in my background.

Me me me.
I want a theme for myself and it should have the best pictures of myself in it *big grin

hmmm I wonder if I would qualify???

Blackangel said:
i want a dark theme
and it should have mookyul, ewon in it and if possible i want ai no kusabi characters too

omg I lovvveee your theme
Burnsy did an awesome job...did you send him those pics or did he find them on his own?
ps ima switch to this for a bit lol

Blackrose said:
Wow...why?
I am way more loyal than anyone else here except angel of course
i hope he changes his mind
and i am really sorry about all this blackrose and please don't take it to heart

Back