How much and how long

Risk

So in another thread we kinda got onto the topic of how much anime we have seen so I wanted to make a thread and ask you guys. How long have you been watching anime and how many do you think you have watched over all time, I guess this can go for manga too since i know some of you read more than you watch. I'll start, I have probably seen about 60 anime now over the past year and a half i have been watching and probably 5 manga.

Hmm...I have been watching anime for like uhh...8 years may be... Well if you consider Heidi, then it would be almost 18 years :D
I lost count of how many anime I have watched to be honest

Claraviolet said:
Hmm...I have been watching anime for like uhh...8 years may be... Well if you consider Heidi, then it would be almost 18 years :D
I lost count of how many anime I have watched to be honest

Cant you just give us a rough idea on the number?

Risk said:
Cant you just give us a rough idea on the number?

Then probably around 500 anime or so. The number can be less or more but that would be the approximate number.
I am not good with anime names so I tend forget them after watching

Including films, OVA's and specials, according to my mal account, I've finished 175, put 24 on-hold, and dropped 8 series. I've been watching anime since 2012, and my first anime was Naruto.
My first manga is also Naruto and I started reading it after I caught up to Naruto Shippuuden.

Claraviolet said:
Then probably around 500 anime or so. The number can be less or more but that would be the approximate number.
I am not good with anime names so I tend forget them after watching

Don't worry i am the same, i forget most of the ones i've seen unless i see the title i probably wont remember most of them.

Movies with good story and unique content in my native language. As for drama, I am into Korean drama like voice, God's quiz and such.

Watching for at least 11 years. I always update my mal so here's the full list.https://myanimelist.net/animelist/BurnsyCEO?status=2&tag=

i don't know for how long i have been watching and reading manga but i think it's almost 12 years or many be more. i might have watched many anime

SecretWish said:
i don't know for how long i have been watching and reading manga but i think it's almost 12 years or many be more. i might have watched many anime

That is a long time! Do you have a rough estimate of how many you have read and watched over these years?

I've been watching anime since it was first aired on Toonami way back in 1996 I want to say, so that means I've been watching anime for 22 years now.

Risk said:
That is a long time! Do you have a rough estimate of how many you have read and watched over these years?

i honestly don't know. even rough estimate wouldn't be accurate in my case. sorry if i ever make a list then i would get the number

SecretWish said:
i honestly don't know. even rough estimate wouldn't be accurate in my case. sorry if i ever make a list then i would get the number

If you had to guess on a rough number what would you say?

Risk said:
If you had to guess on a rough number what would you say?

i don't know. i felt like i have watched a 1000 anime but that can't be right at all. how many did you watch?

SecretWish said:
i don't know. i felt like i have watched a 1000 anime but that can't be right at all. how many did you watch?

I mentioned it in the original post but it is close to 60.

SecretWish said:
how long have you been watching? i don't want to know the break time but time you spent on watching them

I've only been watching anime for about a year and a half.

Back