How much and how long

SecretWish said:
what is your first anime that made you an anime fan?
will you ever try shonen ai?

Well i am a big fan of cartoons and i kind of watched all of the good ones and there wast much left to watch and i remembered hearing some of my friends talking about an anime called cowboy bebop and one day i decided to watch it and I've been hooked ever since then. As for shonen ai, I probably wont go out of my way to watch a series with it but if i happen to watch one that has it i wont mind.

Risk said:
Well i am a big fan of cartoons and i kind of watched all of the good ones and there wast much left to watch and i remembered hearing some of my friends talking about an anime called cowboy bebop and one day i decided to watch it and I've been hooked ever since then. As for shonen ai, I probably wont go out of my way to watch a series with it but if i happen to watch one that has it i wont mind.

do you prefer cartoon over anime? or did you permanently switch to anime. even if the series is good, you won't watch because it's shonen ai? i am not trying to make you watch something. i want to understand the so called normal people preferences

SecretWish said:
do you prefer cartoon over anime? or did you permanently switch to anime. even if the series is good, you won't watch because it's shonen ai? i am not trying to make you watch something. i want to understand the so called normal people preferences

[quote="Risk" pid='91366' dateline='1524826303']

No, I still watch a lot of cartoons and regular TV series, there just are not as many cartoons to watch with anime you can find and finish a series in a day if you want, you can't do that with cartoons, because there just are not enough of them that exist. Again like I said before for shonen ai i most likely wont watch a shonen ai series but if a series i watch happens to involve it i wont stop watching because of it.
[/quote]

i understand that there aren't many cartoons but for me cartoons remind me of bad art and heroes like batman, superman
then it means that you wouldn't pick a shonen ai anime even if it's good

SecretWish said:
i understand that there aren't many cartoons but for me cartoons remind me of bad art and heroes like batman, superman
then it means that you wouldn't pick a shonen ai anime even if it's good

Maybe eventually but I'm still fairly new to anime so im still watching a lot of the top stuff and a lot of stuff i have planned so in the future who knows but probably not.

Doesn't this belong to anime section? I have been watching anime a little over 4 years and I like vampire anime most. I probably watched a 100 anime

Risk said:
Maybe eventually but I'm still fairly new to anime so im still watching a lot of the top stuff and a lot of stuff i have planned so in the future who knows but probably not.

if you ever want to watch a good anime, regardless of homophobia, then ask me, i will give you lots of recommendations, and you would never get tired of shonen ai and yaoi

SecretWish said:
if you ever want to watch a good anime, regardless of homophobia, then ask me, i will give you lots of recommendations, and you would never get tired of shonen ai and yaoi

Everyone doesn't have to be homophobic to not to watch the anime like shonen ai. It's just not appealing to them and they wouldn't be disgusted by it like you are thinking.

Back